• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've never been banned from CUK"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I feel cheated.

He is asking it clearly ...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Is Scotspine still around then? It's either Administrator or Ferret in recent memory. Though mine is only slightly better than a goldfish.
    He posted a congrats message to AtW when he got his first paying customer the other week.

But I've not seen him moderating much - unless he's silent and deadly.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Is Scotspine still around then? It's either Administrator or Ferret in recent memory. Though mine is only slightly better than a goldfish.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    And you don't want to get on the wrong end of SP's naughty stick. Not unless your that way inclined anyway
    And - you can't con him by swearing in another language either....
    But he let me come back, so I'll never bitch about him

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Swearing when scotspine has the naughty stick out is a pretty good way of ending up with a permanent ban.
    And you don't want to get on the wrong end of SP's naughty stick. Not unless your that way inclined anyway

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Only the best get banned.

Btw, it's not the posting of "NORKS" that gets you banned, it's the posting of "NORKS" in a huge font that gets you banned. I believe...
    I know... we are the best

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

Btw, it's not the posting of "NORKS" that gets you banned, it's the posting of "NORKS" in a huge font that gets you banned. I believe...
    Indeed - big red letters, IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Told you! Now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Personally, I like women, it's a well known fact that they're almost human.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Typical, the drunken bint wants to take on the world after a couple of sherberts.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Typical, the drunken bint wants to take on the world after a couple of sherberts.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Erm, nope.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I don't understand can you show me? Please?
    Erm, nope.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I don't understand can you show me? Please?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Is that why I got banned?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Is that why I got banned?
    Swearing when scotspine has the naughty stick out is a pretty good way of ending up with a permanent ban.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X