• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hobbies?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hobbies?"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    I thought I told you not to raise your head above the water ?
    0 0 00 0
    o o o o
    o o o
    o o
    oo

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    A variant of that saying is "If wishes were horses, you could ride all the way to Romford".

By coincidence that's where I'm based at the moment, but then I did wish for a horse when I was a little girl
    That is a stupid saying , the original one. Do only beggars have wishes ?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    A variant of that saying is "If wishes were horses, you could ride all the way to Romford".

By coincidence that's where I'm based at the moment, but then I did wish for a horse when I was a little girl
    and what do you wish for now that you are a big girl

sweetie! they're nice sweeties

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied

http://www.usingenglish.com/referenc...ould+ride.html

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    On the contrary I pick up loads of girls at our chess meets. Most of them are right mingers but hey if wishes were horses beggars would ride right?

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Make love
    I thought I told you not to raise your head above the water ?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    My ex-girl friend was literally falling asleep when I was trying to teach her chess.
    Make love

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    On the contrary I pick up loads of girls at our chess meets. Most of them are right mingers but hey if wishes were horses beggars would ride right?
    My ex-girl friend was literally falling asleep when I was trying to teach her chess.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Chess and Gym only hobbies besides work. This is horrible with ladies since they want you to be doing something fun instead of thinking about money or playing chess all the time.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Chess and Gym only hobbies besides work. This is horrible with ladies since they want you to be doing something fun instead of thinking about money or playing chess all the time.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sjm27 View Post
    yes, a few different species. And chameleons (a type of lizard) too.
    Someone else was on here also looking to do this as a plan B.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ake#post413423

Couln't believe how much those snakes go for.

Leave a comment:

• sjm27
    replied
    snakes?
    yes, a few different species. And chameleons (a type of lizard) too.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    I meant play my pink obo, I have a pink obo
    As it's a woodwind instrument you must be extremely flexible.

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
    I guess you bat for both teams then. Must make it dead easy to get a shag!
    No I only have eyes for the ladies, I meant play my pink obo, I have a pink obo

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sjm27 View Post
    I breed reptiles. Hope to be doing it professionally within 5-10 years.
    snakes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X