• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happened on the CUK Northern Numpties Do?"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    And I am sure the last thing BP would want from you is a BJ.
    I feel ill

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    "Met"? In the biblical sense as in "Jesophat met Ruth and they begat 600 children"?
    Nope - that would be "know" rather than "met", e.g.
    Originally posted by King James Bible, Genesis
    And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    If you'd posted here longer you'd understand that the the last thing I'd ever do would be to give Bagpuss a BJ in a car park
    And I am sure the last thing BP would want from you is a BJ.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Bada-dish!

I'll set 'em up, shall I?
    Done like a kipper.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    "Met"? In the biblical sense as in "Jesophat met Ruth and they begat 600 children"?
    Is that the hollywood version or are we expected to believe everything we read in that handy toilet companion for when the bog-roll runs out?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    This is true. I have met her twice.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Female - apparently...

This is true. I have met her twice.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    boom boom

its the way I tell em

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    SA: SallyAnne - a regular poster, unable to post from current client site I understand.
    Female - apparently...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    yes he normally prefers somewhere a little more private

Bada-dish!

I'll set 'em up, shall I?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    If you'd posted here longer you'd understand that the the last thing I'd ever do would be to give Bagpuss a BJ in a car park

yes he normally prefers somewhere a little more private

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    Not having been here long, I don't know all the lingo, like this SKA thing everyone mentions.

P.S. Also, is "SA" an abbreviation for "sasguru"?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    Not having been here long, I don't know all the lingo, like this SKA thing everyone mentions.

SKA: Super Killer Application - what AtW hopes his search engine thingy will be.

SA: SallyAnne - a regular poster, unable to post from current client site I understand.

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
    SA got bladdered, howled on the karaoke, smacked a bouncer and gave bagpuss a BJ in the car park.

Quiet night.

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    SA got bladdered, howled on the karaoke, smacked a bouncer and gave bagpuss a BJ in the car park.

Quiet night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X