• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day has come!!!!!!!!!!"

Collapse

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Sadly I don't have a travel visa for 3rd world regions and cannot therefore go further north than Cheltenham.

ML??

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I might pop in but I don't start drinking in the afternoons for fear of alcohol poisoning. I'm guessing you won't be in All Bar One by the time most people start coming out, i.e. 8-9?
    We'll probably stay there for a good while.... at least 8 or 9, I would have thought.

PM me if you need a number or whatever.

I'm going to wear the same top as last time so people can recognise me - and it was the only thing that was ironed

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I might pop in but I don't start drinking in the afternoons for fear of alcohol poisoning. I'm guessing you won't be in All Bar One by the time most people start coming out, i.e. 8-9?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Just stay in Swindon but imagine you were somewhere better then
    Not a very challenging task is it?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Sadly I don't have a travel visa for 3rd world regions and cannot therefore go further north than Cheltenham.
    Just stay in Swindon but imagine you were somewhere better then

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I'm in Manchester this evening but have to spend it with the wife watching the sodding Wedding Singer at the Palace. Whoopi Fekin' Do
    Bring her with you , afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    I'd love to go and put some faces to ID's but as I'm in Edinburgh I'm too far away.

I don't suppose there are many contractors up here who want to organise a CUK night out?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Good, 'cos you stink and we don't want your fishy type up here .....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    No that would not be a good idea as I have to drive back from Leeds first. I think getting done for drink driving is going a bit far to avoid a crappy night out. I had told her to go with one of her mates and I'd have the kids. That's how much I didn't want to go.

I've got her tickets to see Jason and his multi coloured cr@ppy coat and there is no way on earth I'm going to see that pile of sh1te

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I'm in Manchester this evening but have to spend it with the wife watching the sodding Wedding Singer at the Palace. Whoopi Fekin' Do
    That is most unfortunate! Can you start drinking at work this afternoon to make the whole episode a bit blurry so it doesn't remain etched in memory forever more?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    CUK Northern do tonight folks!!!!!

I know we have a sticky, but some of you might have just been ignoring it.

Get yourselves to Manchester if yous can.

Cailin - see you in All Bar One about 5:30/6ish.

I know we said we were going to do funky Northern Quarter and stuff, but just to prepare you all, there's a STRONG possibility I'll be dragging you all to either The Nags Head or City Road for some Friday night kareoke

Well, off to work now (where I dont get access to beautiful CUK)

See you all tonight - come on you lot, make an effort and pop along!

Woo Hoo, looking forward to it

I forgot about the Nags, not been in ther for ages - the Kareoke is certainly something to behold

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    cool, may well pop down as I am in the vicinity.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Malingering BA View Post
    That sounds truly ghastly. Thanks, but no thanks.
    I am

Prat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X