• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day has come!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to go and put some faces to ID's but as I'm in Edinburgh I'm too far away.

I don't suppose there are many contractors up here who want to organise a CUK night out?
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      I'm in Manchester this evening but have to spend it with the wife watching the sodding Wedding Singer at the Palace. Whoopi Fekin' Do
      Bring her with you , afterwards.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Sadly I don't have a travel visa for 3rd world regions and cannot therefore go further north than Cheltenham.
        Just stay in Swindon but imagine you were somewhere better then
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Just stay in Swindon but imagine you were somewhere better then
          Not a very challenging task is it?

Comment

I might pop in but I don't start drinking in the afternoons for fear of alcohol poisoning. I'm guessing you won't be in All Bar One by the time most people start coming out, i.e. 8-9?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              I might pop in but I don't start drinking in the afternoons for fear of alcohol poisoning. I'm guessing you won't be in All Bar One by the time most people start coming out, i.e. 8-9?
              We'll probably stay there for a good while.... at least 8 or 9, I would have thought.

PM me if you need a number or whatever.

I'm going to wear the same top as last time so people can recognise me - and it was the only thing that was ironed
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Sadly I don't have a travel visa for 3rd world regions and cannot therefore go further north than Cheltenham.

ML??

Comment

Working...
                X