• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bored now

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bored now"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    To be fair, I've encountered a number of contractors who have matched your description, Franco. In fact, the worst stitch-up job I've ever seen was carried out by a contractor (so-called 'e-commerce consultant') against fellow contractors trying to climb the greasy pole to the permie manager's bottom.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    The most hated thing, well at least for me, is how fake most of the permies are.
    They want to show that they are your friends, and instead, they are all backstabbers at the end. It's a neverending hypocrisy. At least, when you are a contractor they tell you they don't give a sh1t about you and the thing is reciprocal. However, if you can keep the view that a permie job is only a long term contract then you are fine. As long as you don't become another one of the slimey @rselicker, boss-coffee-buying permie, then your soul is safe.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Now I've Gorn and done it...
    Arf-arf.

[Got to put something here to get over the board limit of no post < 10 chars]

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    * rap beat + silly dance with woolley hat *

I'm a permie, a wormy permie

I need a contact, to get a contract

I need some doolies, real spondoolies

to pay the bills man, to get some thrills man.....

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    ...and I'm not what I appear to be.

Although I laugh and I act like a clown.
    Beneath this face I am wearing a frown....

I'm a loo--oo--oser.....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Fed up with being a permie loser .
    Come and join the rest of us and be a contractor loser!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Have this one on me.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Bored now

Bored now

As Willow said as she flayed Warren alive...

Fed up with being a permie loser .

And where's the frigging alien???

Working...
X