• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New Zealand

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Zealand"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Right I'm back wot did I miss...

Oh about New Zealand, it nice for sure there be sunshine and cheap houses all over as kiwis are leaving in there droves to Oz for work. I would not live there though to far away, perhaps part time. I so loved the fact there's so few people about, quiet quiet.

Spent an afternoon on the Luge in queenstown that was the height of my adrenaline adventure...

Oh Emirates business class is not what it used to be, find someone else if i were you.

Right time for breaky, it should be dinner, but I feel like cornflakes...

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    You laughing at your own jokes again .. note what I said above about the bafoon laughing at his own jokes.....
    Do you mean buffoon? Dimwit!!!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Yeah you are. You love me. Its ok, I am not inclined that way, I prefer woman, but can see how you find me so attractive. Hope you are ok with rejection. Give yourself a toi amke yourself feel better, everyone including you, finds them hilarious!!

Thats lucky, I doubt you would be allowed in with your lack of hygiene.
    : sheep
    : toi amke? Not sure on this one...

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    From a plastic Aussie...who's own country has contributed nothing to the world..HAHA...

You really are a strange 'un...

Honestly though, the poem kinda summed you up !!
    You laughing at your own jokes again .. note what I said above about the bafoon laughing at his own jokes.....

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Not obsessed really
    Yeah you are. You love me. Its ok, I am not inclined that way, I prefer woman, but can see how you find me so attractive. Hope you are ok with rejection. Give yourself a toi amke yourself feel better, everyone including you, finds them hilarious!!

Then you start having a go about where they are going wrong in their domestic hygeine. Its not that I dislike you or other Kiwis, I am just fascinated and probably a little bit wary now.
    I was considering a trip to NZ soonish - was
    Thats lucky, I doubt you would be allowed in with your lack of hygiene.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Rubbish, you are just to thick and obvious.
    From a plastic Aussie...who's own country has contributed nothing to the world..HAHA...

You really are a strange 'un...

Honestly though, the poem kinda summed you up !!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Not obsessed really just fascinated by the way some peoples minds work. I mean, you go to a foreign country, get welcomed in, treated with fairness and respect, get a decent job (thats an assumption ), make friends, even like the culture, fit in quite well.
    Then you start having a go about where they are going wrong in their domestic hygeine. Its not that I dislike you or other Kiwis, I am just fascinated and probably a little bit wary now.
    I was considering a trip to NZ soonish - was

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    No, he just put in more effort than I did and I must congratulate him on his post,

I just didn't think you deserved such an effort. HTH
    Rubbish, you are just to thick and obvious.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    You see Davie, EO might have a hygiene problem, and be obsessed with me, but he can at least show some sort of imagination to his trolling.
    No, he just put in more effort than I did and I must congratulate him on his post,

I just didn't think you deserved such an effort. HTH

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    He's right Davie, unfortunately.
    You failed to specify what type of sheep, I mean, not all sheep are the same. Some are much more, er, amenable, and I believe the 'Wellingtonians' provide the best overall experience, providing you have the correct loose-fitting wellies of course.
    Many New Zealanders prefer to hide the evidence by putting their footwear in the shed , then pretending they dont like to wear shoes in the house. But we know better , eh davie?

There once was a bogun called Tay
    who took the young sheep all the way
    he stood in their poos
    so he wouldnt wear shoes
    there isnt much else left to say

You see Davie, EO might have a hygiene problem, and be obsessed with me, but he can at least show some sort of imagination to his trolling.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I just mean it showed you be a complete troll, but very stupid and one completely lacking in humour or ability to be subtle. Bit like the baffoon that laughs loudest at his own jokes while everyone else laughs at him.

Some people make useful contributions to threads like these, and some people think sheep jokes are still the funniest thing... you just proved which type you are Davie boy.. thanks.
    Well if I had made a more intelligent comment, you would not have understood it!!

A plastic Aussie that does not like sheep jokes!!! Oh Dear...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I just mean it showed you be a complete troll, but very stupid and one completely lacking in humour or ability to be subtle. Bit like the baffoon that laughs loudest at his own jokes while everyone else laughs at him.

Some people make useful contributions to threads like these, and some people think sheep jokes are still the funniest thing... you just proved which type you are Davie boy.. thanks.
    He's right Davie, unfortunately.
    You failed to specify what type of sheep, I mean, not all sheep are the same. Some are much more, er, amenable, and I believe the 'Wellingtonians' provide the best overall experience, providing you have the correct loose-fitting wellies of course.
    Many New Zealanders prefer to hide the evidence by putting their footwear in the shed , then pretending they dont like to wear shoes in the house. But we know better , eh davie?

There once was a bogun called Tay
    who took the young sheep all the way
    he stood in their poos
    so he wouldnt wear shoes
    there isnt much else left to say

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Nah. Real challenge is to see (and film) a wild cassowary

Then again, you have to be in Oz to do that. You did want a bit of a challenge, didn't you...?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I've heard good things about these before, will be on the list...

Also we'd like to see the penguins, or should I say my wife would like to see the penguins...
    Saw a blue penguin close up by accident. It was just standing on the beach on it's own obviously waiting for tourists like us just to take it's photo.

Oh make sure you see a Kea or two.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Didn't wanna get you mixed up with our decent Aussie friends...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X