• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Irritation

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Irritation"

Collapse

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Did you have the same inclinations about this time last month sandy?
    Ok, I discovered the reason, today am very happy- I believe the irrtation is associated with every IT delivery day (or lets say, every IT lack of delivery day) tomorrow is going to be another day, we had an all day workshop today discussing solution they built, hope the permie IT developers got it now.... if they fail yet again, its going to be another irritating day... but its OK, I'll just come here and take it out on you....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    How does one avoide feeling so irritated about anything.... I am not sure what's happening, recently I've been sooooo irritable, in every meeting I feel like standing up and shouting: 'Shove it up yer arse'

This is not normal for me, usually am cool, and full of smiles (well fake ones) but recently I just want to murder work people!! tuk tuk tuk.. anyone has a remedy (arrrrrrgh why did I have to mention Remedy .....flip $hit and shove it up yer arse !!)
    Did you have the same inclinations about this time last month sandy?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Made me laugh the first time I heard it too! I've just been waiting for an excuse to use it!
    It is a good one - I'll give you that!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    ...and I thought I was a naughty boy.

That is SO wrong.

Made me laugh the first time I heard it too! I've just been waiting for an excuse to use it!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's like going down on your sister, it tastes the same but it's just wrong!
    ...and I thought I was a naughty boy.

That is SO wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    you reminded me of the movie 'Anger Management'

I feel pretty,
    Oh, so pretty,
    I feel pretty and witty and bright!
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
    Oh, so charming
    It's alarming how charming I feel!
    And so pretty
    That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face,
    Such a pretty dress,
    Such a pretty smile,
    Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
    And entrancing,
    Feel like running and dancing for joy,
    For I'm loved
    By a pretty wonderful boy!
    There is something oh so wrong about a bloke singing that song!

It's like going down on your sister, it tastes the same but it's just wrong!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Is this getting irritated thing a constant or is it once every 4 weeks or so?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    How does one avoide feeling so irritated about anything.... I am not sure what's happening, recently I've been sooooo irritable, in every meeting I feel like standing up and shouting: 'Shove it up yer arse'

This is not normal for me, usually am cool, and full of smiles (well fake ones) but recently I just want to murder work people!! tuk tuk tuk.. anyone has a remedy (arrrrrrgh why did I have to mention Remedy .....flip $hit and shove it up yer arse !!)
    Menopause

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Sex

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    HRT

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Sounds like the dreaded menopause Sandy.
    Yeah she is just getting old

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Sounds like the dreaded menopause Sandy.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    When I am feeling stressed I do indeed find that shoving things up my @rse is most relaxing.
    shakes head

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    OK am off to now

linky

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    When I am feeling stressed I do indeed find that shoving things up my @rse is most relaxing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X