• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "For the warmongers here..."

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    As long as her olives get stuck between my teeth, I don't care!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Careful you don't get any taramasalata stuck between your teeth.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Hmmmm, I could gobble her moussaka any time

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Damn you, hyperD, now I just have to nip off and touch myself.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

Mmmmmm, poppodoppopppoppopdopo-liscious.....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Lucifer, the psychologist wasn't that Linda Papadopolous (or whatever the feck her name is!) was it? Corr

I remember seeing a documentary about the 9/11 hijackers. From what I recall, the documentary said they enjoyed their time in America, living like real Westerners (including drinking beer and visiting stripbars).
    No, it wasn't her unfortunately.

I also remember some interview in that with a motel owner who said one of the hijackers would spend all day watching the girls in the pool and openly touching himself.

How is it inside Belmarsh, Fleetwood?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Lucifer, the psychologist wasn't that Linda Papadopolous (or whatever the feck her name is!) was it? Corr

I remember seeing a documentary about the 9/11 hijackers. From what I recall, the documentary said they enjoyed their time in America, living like real Westerners (including drinking beer and visiting stripbars).

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    My God, this board is a ticking bomb
    You're never alone with a crusty sock puppet for a friend.

What she said did make good sense though. These are young men with young men's needs, that they are unhealthily supressing. This has to have an effect.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah, before you know it we could have all the members thinking the same way re politics, immigration, house prices, education and Chavs!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    "because they don't get any sex and unscrupulous people can tap into and mould that pent up frustration".

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Some psychologist on the news last night was asked why young muslim men seem to be more prone than the norm to being whipped up into a frenzy of rage and hatred. To cut a long story short, she basically said, "because they don't get any sex and unscrupulous people can tap into and mould that pent up frustration".

It makes sense, you are young Muslim, at your sexual prime and living in a society where woman walk around in provocative clothing and paint their lips red to remind men of their vaginas (no not men's vaginas). Now while you claim to be disgusted by this you are secretly sexually frustarted by it, you have to hate it because you can't have it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Some psychologist on the news last night was asked why young muslim men seem to be more prone than the norm to being whipped up into a frenzy of rage and hatred. To cut a long story short, she basically said, "because they don't get any sex and unscrupulous people can tap into and mould that pent up frustration".

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    shaunboy - you think if there had been no war these animals would have quietly gone about on their business. No there would have been another excuse

The diversion from the war on terror into Iraq has made more of these nutters without a doubt. Yes there would still be terrorists but fighting old wars and killing innocent people does nothing but stir up more hatred.It has been shown that terrorists are best dealt with behind the scenes and not in televisualised blood baths in which the terrorists can become martyrs

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    shaunboy - you think if there had been no war these animals would have quietly gone about on their business. No there would have been another excuse

Leave a comment:

• Shaun_bhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    It's suspected by security analysts who have been appearing in the media that this cell was domestic. probably British born muslims who have been inspired to carry out these attrocities by the war in Iraq. Some people on here fail to understand that Al Queda is not an organisation like the IRA, it is an idea that unites many different groups with similar but varied objectives and it is becoming more successful as a brand thanks to Tony and George.
    Well ain't YOU just sounding more like the real ME with every post?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X