• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mosquito Anti Gang device "not fair""

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I wouldn't, the dense twat has been googling again.
    Keep your toxic grunting to yourself peabrain. I have forgotten more about military matters than you will ever know. Stick to the Sea Scouts and stop making an even bigger dork of yourself than your normal input indicates.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I stand corrected (sit)
    I wouldn't, the dense twat has been googling again.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I was actually referring to Zhukov's pivotal role in the defence of Moscow though as opposed to what he may have done after that.
    I stand corrected (sit)

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post

I think if there's going to be another big war it will be the yanks that start it.
    Well they have indicated that by way of making up for being late in the last 2 world wars that they intend being really punctual next time round!

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    CUK - the only discussion board where a thread about worthless chavs drinking white cider on street corners morphs into a poison-spitting argument about world wars.
    It's like that six degrees of kevin bacon. We're only ever a few steps from the next world war, especially if you believe all the scaremongering bollox about the ruskies on Newsnight last night.

I think if there's going to be another big war it will be the yanks that start it. They certainly like getting in with the first punch, unless it's in their best interests to sit it out for a while, like in WWII where they effectively ended the British empire overnight.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Timescale shaunbhoy, the country was already free of the yoke of Nazi Germany,
    I was actually referring to Zhukov's pivotal role in the defence of Moscow though as opposed to what he may have done after that.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    CUK - the only discussion board where a thread about worthless chavs drinking white cider on street corners morphs into a poison-spitting argument about world wars.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    War is politics by other means, so what's the big issue? There are many examples of entire wars being fought for no better reason than a land-grab.
    It's a carp paper sold by benched contractors at train stations and street corners

HTH

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    War is politics by other means, so what's the big issue? There are many examples of entire wars being fought for no better reason than a land-grab.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The bare-faced arrogance of a yellow-bellied draft-dodger to be taking a shot at a hero of the Motherland who made the tough choices he had to in order to free his country of the yoke of Nazi tyranny.
    Timescale shaunbhoy, the country was already free of the yoke of Nazi Germany, they were fighting on German soil. thousands of Russian troops died needlessly in the rush to beat an already defeated enemy.
    Georgi Zhukov was ordered by Stalin to push for Berlin, to beat the allies into the city. Zhukov was forced to needlessly expend thousands of men in an assault on one of the most built up and heavily fortified cities in Europe.
    An early thaw made the use of amour and heavy weapons difficult, and Zhukov was forced to expend these thousands of men, simply to satisfy Stalin's determination to beat the Americans into Berlin.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    FOAD.
    AtW!!!!

You are taking this far too seriously my friend, calm down

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    F\/ck you. I decide for myself what is my duty - it is certainly not helping build summer houses for fat corrupt Soviet generals or dieing in their wars like in Chechnya - you are in no position to judge me unless you happen to be in the same situation and you have to make your own choice - go to Chechnya and die there because generals would sent tank columns into city without proper support. Who the heck would serve in that army? 90% of Russians dodge draft, the only that go happen to be from far away villages, probably that's why general whine they don't get educated types to operate complex machinery.

You little piece of crap would accuse von Stauffenberg of betraying his country for trying to kill Hitler, would not you? Or maybe you would accuse German soldiers for deserting in 1945 and not doing their national duty?

Sometimes, you tw@t, supposed "national duty" is actually a con designed to perpetrate crimes, and in this case the only responsible position is to refuse to take part in it. I am certain you'd be killing people if you were on the German side "because you were ordered to do so", you'd be pleased doing "national duty", would not you? You make me sick.

AtW's position is entirely correct, assuming you have 100% knowledge. Most kids join the forces and dont have 1 % understanding of politics or history. Many Russians fought the Nazis thinking that Stalin was a God.
    To dodge the draft then justify it by claiming the war in Afghanistan or Chechnya is wrong is just plain wrong. At least follow Alfreds lead or admit you are a yellow tulip AtW.

Listen, I stick up for you on most things, but this time you are just plain wrong

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hey - speak for yourself, lizard.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
    take it outside please, gents.
    I think deliberately evading the swear filter should be a bannable offence. Otherwise what's the point of having it in the first place? I found AtW's tirade offensive and highly unprofessional. Last time I checked, this forum was for professionals, and such people should be able to have a heated discussion without resorting to petty insults.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Maybe the mods should ban them both for a while to cool off. Then we can see how many fake IDs suddenly disappear as well, assuming a ban means an IP ban and not just one ID.

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to tell if AtW is actually ShaunBhoy too. Maybe he's started arguing with his own bots.
    I am perfectly cool as it is thanks for the concern.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X