• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What's it all about?"

Collapse

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    The correct term is a Merkin.
    Well, you learn something every day. Then forget it the day after.

So there's really no excuse for bottle blondes not to have matching collars and cuffs then. Maybe they like looking skanky.

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Ouch, sounds painful.

I suppose wearing a 'wig' is out of the question. Would be a tad embarrasing if a guy came up for air with it stuck to the end of his nose. Great mental image though.
    The correct term is a Merkin.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    She is.
    I love you too sweetie

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Can I? You can't be that bad!
    She is.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hey - it was an accident involving my mothers poor advice and a very sharp razor of my dads....
    Ouch, sounds painful.

I suppose wearing a 'wig' is out of the question. Would be a tad embarrasing if a guy came up for air with it stuck to the end of his nose. Great mental image though.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I only have a few months of work left.
    What he said

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Maybe if they installed those mosquito thingies near internet cafes and mcdonalds we wouldn't have this problem.

Maybe if IT was a bit more demanding/engrossing we wouldn't be so bored as to hang-out on here all day every day.

I blame Microsoft for keep making developing software easier so I can now do my work in a fraction of the time. It was much harder when we didn't have intellisense, effective debuggers, cut & paste, and the internet to find solutions to problems within minutes.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Likewise.... don't think I'll be losing much sleep over it
    It's ok, being awake is optional.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Nah, probably not. Don't know, don't care TBH.
    Likewise.... don't think I'll be losing much sleep over it

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Do you think he is really duder?
    Nah, probably not. Don't know, don't care TBH.

Maybe if they installed those mosquito thingies near internet cafes and mcdonalds we wouldn't have this problem.

Kids today, eh?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Pushing it a bit today aren't we?

Maybe it's time for a nice can of sprite.
    Do you think he is really duder?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Jail Bait Alert!

I actually prefer some grass on the pitch.

For one, I'm not Garry Glitter.

Secondly, the image of poking a supermarket chicken doesn't really get my juices flowing. Maybe it was seeing Animal Farm when I was a lad that put me off linking animals (and eels) with erotica.

Thirdly, the sight of a bit of bush on a woman with curvy hips is one of the best things I've ever seen. E.g. when Alex Kingston strips off in Essex Boys.
    Hey - it was an accident involving my mothers poor advice and a very sharp razor of my dads....

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied

I'll let the moderators be judge of that. Even if I got banned, on the plus side I might get some work done!

I'm amazed that some companies are banning FaceBook but CUK slips through the net. Maybe it's because the MD's PA isn't lurking on here.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Oi - I'm not AtW....

Bikini line..... not an issue for me sweetheart, but thats another story....

Jail Bait Alert!

I actually prefer some grass on the pitch.

For one, I'm not Garry Glitter.

Secondly, the image of poking a supermarket chicken doesn't really get my juices flowing. Maybe it was seeing Animal Farm when I was a lad that put me off linking animals (and eels) with erotica.

Thirdly, the sight of a bit of bush on a woman with curvy hips is one of the best things I've ever seen. E.g. when Alex Kingston strips off in Essex Boys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X