• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it going too far...."

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    What are you lot moaning about ?

You have it easy !

Last night, there was some utterly depraved Tauren and Gnome action in Booty Bay, the Undead were chasing Dwarves in Loch Modan, and the Humans were getting nailed by Trolls.

However, it's now Lunar Festival, so all is forgiven.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Jack was busy with Ianto last series...

was he?.....this comlpetely escaped my attention as I'm not "into" boy-boy action. It was just the timing that caught our attention.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    There's puffs in Coronation St as well - Torchwood is gross
    Puff pastries? Puffs of air? What?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    As regulars on this board will know I am pro gay issues.

I am concernd at just how much time is spent on gay relationships on TV at the moment.
    This week I watched Eastenders, Mistresses and Shameless. All of which had leading characters who are gay or lesbian or are having issues with their sexuality. All of which had major topics covering gay ad lesbian issues.

Now I am supportive of gay issues and rights. I thoroughly believe that they should be recognised and represented in all forms of media, but last night I felt like being gay or lesbian was being actualy promoted.

Have we gone too far?
    We've not necessarily gone too far.

This is just the programme creators attempt to boost ratings by having suggestive sexual activities going on.

That's on tonight...

No doubt Cap'n Jack will have his tongue down someone's throat...
    my fiancee's a fan (of Torchwood - and Dr Who) and last week he commented that the only one who hasn't swung both ways was Ianto Jones. Once second later he and Jack were locked in a torrid embrace. I wish they'd get over themselves or get a room somewhere

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ohhh, Arse To Mouth!
    Correct!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    No. Try google. NSFW but was posted here previously.
    Ohhh, Arse To Mouth!

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    You forgot Torchwood....
    I can't see the point of having all the blokes homosexual. Fecks up the plot. I can't be bothered to watch it any more it's horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    You forgot Torchwood....

There's puffs in Coronation St as well - Torchwood is gross

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    at the moment?
    No. Try google. NSFW but was posted here previously.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    doing atm
    at the moment?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    That's on tonight...

No doubt Cap'n Jack will have his tongue down someone's throat...
    doing atm

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    So when did you make the choice?
    Who says I have?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    It's not an illness, it's not a "difference", it's merely a sexual preference!

Why all the fuss?
    So when did you make the choice?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Better still how about a bit of girl on girl action with a bloke trying to 'cure' them. No animals though as I'm not into that
    Not trying to cure, but they didhave a FMF trio in bed together on Mistresses.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    As regulars on this board will know I am pro gay issues.

I am concernd at just how much time is spent on gay relationships on TV at the moment.
    This week I watched Eastenders, Mistresses and Shameless. All of which had leading characters who are gay or lesbian or are having issues with their sexuality. All of which had major topics covering gay ad lesbian issues.

Now I am supportive of gay issues and rights. I thoroughly believe that they should be recognised and represented in all forms of media, but last night I felt like being gay or lesbian was being actualy promoted.

Have we gone too far?

I think the sooner nobody cares the better. It is a shame that these issues have to be promoted to gain universal acceptance. Time will sort it all out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X