• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it going too far....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better still how about a bit of girl on girl action with a bloke trying to 'cure' them. No animals though as I'm not into that
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      This week I watched Eastenders, Mistresses and Shameless
      You forgot Torchwood....
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

As regulars on this board will know I am pro gay issues.

I am concernd at just how much time is spent on gay relationships on TV at the moment.
        This week I watched Eastenders, Mistresses and Shameless. All of which had leading characters who are gay or lesbian or are having issues with their sexuality. All of which had major topics covering gay ad lesbian issues.

Now I am supportive of gay issues and rights. I thoroughly believe that they should be recognised and represented in all forms of media, but last night I felt like being gay or lesbian was being actualy promoted.

Have we gone too far?

I think the sooner nobody cares the better. It is a shame that these issues have to be promoted to gain universal acceptance. Time will sort it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Better still how about a bit of girl on girl action with a bloke trying to 'cure' them. No animals though as I'm not into that
          Not trying to cure, but they didhave a FMF trio in bed together on Mistresses.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            It's not an illness, it's not a "difference", it's merely a sexual preference!

Why all the fuss?
            So when did you make the choice?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

So when did you make the choice?
              Who says I have?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                That's on tonight...

No doubt Cap'n Jack will have his tongue down someone's throat...
                doing atm

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  doing atm
                  at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    at the moment?
                    No. Try google. NSFW but was posted here previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      You forgot Torchwood....

There's puffs in Coronation St as well - Torchwood is gross
                      Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                      X