• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who are you voting for?"

Collapse

• Addanc
    replied
    UKIP until the Tories declare that they will have a retrospective referendum on the EU constitution. Voting for New Liebour is form of self flagellation.

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Where's the UKIP option?!

(Come to think of it, is UKIP still going? Not much point voting for a party if it's disbanded.)

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    I will vote correctly.
    It's none of your business who I vote for.
    But the Government can... next time you vote watch the officials put a unique registration reference onto your voting form... easy to match the form to the voter.

So no anonymity and bonus ! we can work out who voted Labour in

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Given that we have no idea what the different parties' platforms might be when an election is called, this poll is meaningless fluff.

Although I have to say it's always funny seeing you young types prating on about how much better the Tories would be, when all the New Labour policies you whine and bitch about are, in fact, the ones they nicked from the Tories

Frying pans and fires... maybe you'll learn one day

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Vote for me; I'm an equal opportunities Giant Alien Lizard... I'll eat anyone.

With fava beans & a nice chianti, though sometimes I have a bottle of Old Peculier instead.
    a delicious bottle of Old Peculier
    Last edited by NickFitz; 4 February 2008, 03:57. Reason: added emphasis :-)

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I will vote correctly.

It's none of your business who I vote for.

unless you have a "brown envelope" you need to get rid of.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I live in a Tory safe seat, so it makes no difference.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Do you sincerely believe it will make one iota of difference? Actor-politicians parade themselves on television espousing pseudo-choice for the passives. The only useful vote is the vote for 'the other one' i.e. Conservatives when Labour is in power and vice-versa. This keeps the little charlatans on their toes.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I will vote Lib Dem. I voted conservatives last 6 elections (since I could vote in 1981).
    cos Labour and Tory both the same rubbish. Most of the really annying things I hate about Labour were introduced by torys and extended under labour.

Badly need a change...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Is there an election coming up that I don't know about

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    B.N.P.. or Respect party... can't make up my mind (why no option above?)
    BNP is for idiots who don't know history.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Really not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    B.N.P.. or Respect party... can't make up my mind (why no option above?)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I will vote Lib Dem. I voted conservatives last 6 elections (since I could vote in 1981).

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    started a poll Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

Labour
    3.57%
    Conservative
    57.14%
    Lib Dems
    7.14%
    Other
    32.14%