• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Revenge of the young whipper snappers"

Collapse

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am better than I was! You should have seen me before...
    If you're better now than you were then - no thanks

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    What progress?
    I am better than I was! You should have seen me before...

Leave a comment:

• Tensai
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
    ...packed full of content like a Morrison's meat and potato pie.
    horsemeat

Eating one of those should automatically qualify for a Darwin award.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    I will have you know I am doing a GCSE in respect this year. The teachers at St Numpties are very pleased with my progress.

What progress?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I will have you know I am doing a GCSE in respect this year. The teachers at St Numpties are very pleased with my progress.
    Funnily enough I did some invigilation work at my local school recently (you know, doing my bit to give something back). I don't want to talk about the quality or thrust of the questions in the exam papers as it's too depressing.

Suffice to say that in last summer's marking scheme for English Language GCSE you needed 18% to get a grade 'C'.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Like the Krays? Always used to shake your hand before slitting your throat.

And they only ever hurt their own kind...
    And they arsked after your mum too. Proper gents they were.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No, and the Crimean war at that, young man.

Tch, there's no respect these days.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    No we had proper Violence - and Cheery with it !

Cheery and Violent.
    Like the Krays? Always used to shake your hand before slitting your throat.

And they only ever hurt their own kind...

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    And all the violence around these days! There was none of this violence when you were young during the war.
    No we had proper Violence - and Cheery with it !

Cheery and Violent.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    And all the violence around these days! There was none of this violence when you were young during the war.
    No, and the Crimean war at that, young man.

Tch, there's no respect these days.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Indeed, Troll. These Johnny-come-lately whippersnappers with their high post counts are all mouth and no pajamas. Anyone can rack up thousands of posts with this sort of nonsense:

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    It would appear that the lack of replies to this thread is a stark illustration of the vacuous nature of today's yoof
    Indeed, Troll. These Johnny-come-lately whippersnappers with their high post counts are all mouth and no pajamas. Anyone can rack up thousands of posts with this sort of nonsense:

Greets m8. How r u 2day?

Gr8 m8. How r u?

I had to get my post count the hard way, with incisive and occasionally witty high quality posts, packed full of content like a Morrison's meat and potato pie.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I was hoping to attract some of the lurkers with zero post count - but no success so far.

Leave a comment:

• James Tiberius Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'll have you know I've never used Lynx deodorant...
    In other words you pong a bit.... especially when hurling polystyrene rocks about

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Not sure which is stronger on this site;

the smell of teenage hormones and lynx deodorant or the smell of old dog's blanket and wee.
    If you combine all four you get the smell of giant alien lizard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X