• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Interesting Facts

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Interesting Facts"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    A statue of a horse with all four legs in the air ?

The horse died in battle?

or the statues fallen over

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Well, I have to say.... I am glad ye get such amusement out of my flexibility....

Bunch of Nutters

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Well done to CM for her outstanding performance, and for allowing observers to reach the parts she couldn't. Awesome work there and a round of applause for Ardesco for arranging (oh, and for the open bar - much appreciated).

Tune in next week to watch Zeity clip his scales while doing a one-armed handstand on a revolving turntable - all proceeds will definitely go to charity - thanks to Craig for sorting that out.
    Last edited by realityhack; 23 January 2008, 17:00.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Well after a bumper three hour licking show cailin maith is currently relaxing with a well deserved Magners and will be back with us later. Congrats to Zeighty who managed to get the speacial spanking ticket and had the pleasure of cailin maith spanking him while licking her toes in an amazing display of flexibility and dexterity.

Round of applause for cailin please, it was a hard show but one she pulled off with great professionalism. You'd think she did this sort of thing every day !!!For a quick recap for those who didn't see it:

(Your share of the profits is in the post CM, after running costs, travel and expenses we made a healthy £2 profit!! Oh and yes the alcohol I consumed and claimed in expenses was most definetly a business expense )

Leave a comment:

• techno
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    ' Course I can lick my knees..... not sure I would want to.
    will you lick mine

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Honey does 'spoil', the sugars crystallise after a while and it becomes crunchy.
    Just warm the jar up, the crystals dissolve.

(Remove bees prior to warming)

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Roll up roll up, get your tickets here to watch Cailin Maith attempt to lick herself all over. An absolute bargain at only £100 a head (don't worry CM I'll split the profits 50-50 with you).

Will she reach her elbow?? what about her Knee?? Surely she can manage her feet?? Where else will her tongue go??

Roll up, roll up these beuties are selling out fast, grab them while you can!!!
    As a speacial bonus one lucky winner will also get a spanking!!!!

Come on ladies and gentlemen, not many left now!!!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Honey does 'spoil', the sugars crystallise ofter a while and it becomes crunchy.
    +5 Xeno Geek Points to wobbegong

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Roll up roll up, get your tickets here to watch Cailin Maith attempt to lick herself all over. An absolute bargain at only £100 a head (don't worry CM I'll split the profits 50-50 with you).

Will she reach her elbow?? what about her Knee?? Surely she can manage her feet?? Where else will her tongue go??

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?

A. Honey
    Honey does 'spoil', the sugars crystallise after a while and it becomes crunchy.
    Last edited by wobbegong; 23 January 2008, 14:45.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    How about licking your knees ...

What, what's wrong with that?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Every time I get that I try to lick my elbow.... I just need my tongue to be a tiny bit longer and I reckon, I could do it....
    How about licking your knees ...

What, what's wrong with that?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Believable actually when you consider Greenland is 3 times the size of Texas and so sparsely populated.
    The surface area of the Moon is about that of Africa, I think. I can't be arsed to verify it.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    ....but have you tried licking your elbow?
    Of course I did, what do you take me for, a gullible fool? I even stuck my tongue out despite being in the certain knowledge it would not help at all.

Reminds me of a place in Australia I once visited that was full of some sort of tricks that I don’t recall now, except one. It was a mirror beside which were written some (true) facts related to how a part of the population can’t curl their tongues and other tongue-curling trivia. Anyway about 20 min later along the exhibits you end up almost back by the tongue thing again, but in a corridor behind. It was in fact a two-way mirror and you get to see the most disgusting views of people peering into a mirror doing the most graphic tongue curdling antics that you might ever wish to see.
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 23 January 2008, 10:59.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X