• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cannot choose underpants"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm laying out my clothes for tomorrow, but I can't decide whether to wear the light grey underpants or the dark grey underpants. Could someone help me?

Wilmslow
    Go for the colour that doesn't show up the dirt as much.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm laying out my clothes for tomorrow, but I can't decide whether to wear the light grey underpants or the dark grey underpants. Could someone help me?

Wilmslow
    Wear Both, coz when they tell you you are finished and No permie position coz of the recession, you will carp yourself, but wont leak out

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You should wear the light grey ones for a 3 month temporary period, with the intention of switching to the dark grey ones after that; but just in case you're not sure, reserve the option to give the light grey ones another 3 months trial.

...all the time thinking maybe the underpants are greyer on the other side.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    What does the company dress code dictate?

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied

Whichever you choose remember it's lemon stains at the front!

It won't matter soon because you'll have a full permie uniform to wear each and everyday (including the high performance undergarments to cut down on toilet breaks).

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    started a topic Cannot choose underpants

Cannot choose underpants

Wilmslow

Working...
X