• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you have sciurophobia?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Nope, they're smaller than me.
    depends on how many of them there are...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    <slashdot>

I for one, welcome our new Sciurine Overlords.

</slashdot>

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    <slashdot>

I for one, welcome our new Sciurine Overlords.

</slashdot>

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Fear of squirrels don't you know.
    Nope, they're smaller than me.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I have a fear of staying at any job or contract longer than 12 months.. actually it is a ferar of working at all.. but I can usually manage 12 months.
    permiephobia?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I have a fear of staying at any job or contract longer than 12 months.. actually it is a ferar of working at all.. but I can usually manage 12 months.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Kleptosciuromania, The urge to steal squirrels. AtW

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I have Dennyphobia. It's the fear of tortuously dull 2000 word essays masquerading as forum posts.
    So?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    I have Dennyphobia. It's the fear of tortuously dull 2000 word essays masquerading as forum posts.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    You might like to try my "have you given blood" poll.
    I have to admit that is fast becoming a major priority for the evening

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    How many times have you given then? You might like to try my "have you given blood" poll.
    He is not giving it, he is taking it - though I think sadguru is the best candidate for blood sucker

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Wimp.
    How many times have you given then? You might like to try my "have you given blood" poll.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Interestingly I also have this mildly - I have still managed to give blood 61 times but it is a struggle every time...
    Wimp.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by basshead View Post
    I've got trypanophobia - fear of needles. I can't watch someone getting an injection or watch myself being injected. I blame clumsy dentists
    Interestingly I also have this mildly - I have still managed to give blood 61 times but it is a struggle every time...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Fear of squirrels don't you know.
    No. Next.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X