• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Get Your Insults Here"

Collapse

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    You steaming, mouldering globule of spittle, dangling from the festering gob of a barnacle-encrusted rotting toad.
    Couldn't you have just written 'Dodgy Agent?'

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    I havent been insulted yet, come on do it you sh*t smelling bum licker

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Are you insulting LB, Diver?
    Just giving LB ammunition

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?
    Are you insulting LB, Diver?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I, our friends, their pets and their pets' friends know you meant the solar system, so that's ok - apart from the billions of tonnes of space debris disappearing up yer bum every second, that might smart.
    Well I do seem to be expanding every year... That's what the universe does isn't it....

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I, our friends, their pets and their pets' friends know you meant the solar system, so that's ok - apart from the billions of tonnes of space debris disappearing up yer bum every second, that might smart.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    As ill conceived as I am, I'm still not as dense as you. You're so dense not even stupidity escapes you - the sun orbits around you.
    So i'm the centre of the universe... Aww thats so nice

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    As ill conceived as I am, I'm still not as dense as you. You're so dense not even stupidity escapes you - the sun orbits around you.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Morning, you bunch of ill-conceived miscreants!
    You're just jealous because your parents were desperatly trying not to conceive you because they had a good idea of how you would turn out!!!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Morning, you bunch of ill-conceived miscreants!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    If you were my dog, I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey everyone watch this."

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yours is a pathetic attempt at an insult. The capacity to insult is inversely proportional to IQ score.
    An insult is just the last resort of someone who discovered he lost and can't do anything else about it. That or otherwise sasguru is really a misunderstood genius.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yours is a pathetic attempt at an insult. The capacity to insult is inversely proportional to IQ score.

I like that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X