• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where is my SKA?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is my SKA?"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Here here. Who started this dig at AtW anyway?

Dammit Atw how did you guess my password?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Howcome Atw gets all this flak? Personally I think its great that he is trying to do something on this scale and if it comes off it has the potential to be spectacular. More ambition than most of you lot.
    Here here. Who started this dig at AtW anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Torran View Post
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Liquidators-...9357857&sr=8-2

Come on someone had to do it

Great album for the money buy the way.
    You'll also need one of these

Leave a comment:

• Torran
    replied
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Liquidators-...9357857&sr=8-2

Come on someone had to do it

Great album for the money by the way.
    Last edited by Torran; 3 January 2008, 11:15.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Reasons AtW gets flack (Please delete as appropriate):

He is an immigrant.
    He is likely to make a ton of cash if he pulls this off (Oh look a green eyed monster).
    He has an insatiable appetite for squirels.
    He is a geek of the first order.
    He has talked about it for the past 3 years and it's still "coming soon"
    We are jealous of his good looks and sparkling personality.

Please add more options as you see fit.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Howcome Atw gets all this flak? Personally I think its great that he is trying to do something on this scale and if it comes off it has the potential to be spectacular. More ambition than most of you lot.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Every time i try it either craps out or gives me something totally unrelated. Mind you I haven't tried it for quite a while now.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    hahaa..

happy new year all, in true AtW style, i've already used SKA and I have to say, it works..

SKA? it's far more Majestic than that

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Build you own SKA.

Now you could be the proud owner of your very own search engine! Each week you will receive a new bit of code with your copy of Squirrel lovers and coders monthly. Enjoy the hours of pleasure you getting from putting it together yourself and watching it take shape and your first copy is only £1.99*.

Why not buy one of our stylish ringbinders to keep all your copies together for an introductory price of just £12.99

*Squirrel lovers and coders monthly usual selling price is £5.99. 1546 copies are required to complete the model.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 3 January 2008, 10:05. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    SKA is a Myth, a figment, a fragment of the imagination of the deluded and denuded aspirations of a Twisted mind.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Just looks like a chewed piece of hubba bubba to me
    Ferret, you are disgusting

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    I think this is as well:

http://www.dekalbsurgical.com/pics/hemorroid2.jpg

Warning: Not suitable if you are of a nervous disposition and probably not really safe for work (images of a medical condition)
    I always wondered what piles looked like

Glad I have always eaten a well balanced diet and never strained. No piles for me thanks

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Just looks like a chewed piece of hubba bubba to me

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    That's what'll happen if you eat too much human flesh and not enough fibre...
    I think this is as well:

http://www.dekalbsurgical.com/pics/hemorroid2.jpg

Warning: Not suitable if you are of a nervous disposition and probably not really safe for work (images of a medical condition)

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    No.

You just wait and wait and wait and wait...
    That's what'll happen if you eat too much human flesh and not enough fibre...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X