• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tall Birds

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tall Birds"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Nah, I think it is more down to the latest fashion for buying shoes that fit.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    No. The average shaggability of Milton Keynes' birds is higher than you think.

On the other hand Dunstable has more than its fair share of monsters. Perhaps that's where you meant.
    WTF happened to you?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Are you that bored?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    On a similar theme, has anyone else noticed how womens feet seem to be getting bigger - and I'm not just talking about tall birds either.
    I knew it!.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I like tall birds, and Denmark is full of them. Tall, fair, amazon types. Gorgeous.

No ugly ones either. Dunno what they do to them that must be born ugly, adopt them off in Milton Keynes?
    No. The average shaggability of Milton Keynes' birds is higher than you think.

On the other hand Dunstable has more than its fair share of monsters. Perhaps that's where you meant.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by RandyW View Post
    My preference is for women who enjoy similar activities to CUK's latest member.
    Can you get banned before making a single post?

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    My missus is taller than me, although until I met her I only went for short birds. Go figure. I still prefer them in general.

Leave a comment:

• RandyW
    replied
    My preference is for women who enjoy similar activities to CUK's latest member.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Smaller women are better dancers

And small feet are elegant!
    Yep , they relax easier on the floor as less people are able to see them ..

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Gosh her hands are big.
    Are you going to do the old joke about prefering girls with small hands?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Gosh her hands are big.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    7' 4" giant, 3' 1" midget, I don't care, anything will do me.
    Having a pulse is preferable but not essential

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    7' 4" giant, 3' 1" midget, I don't care, anything will do me.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Smaller women are better dancers

And small feet are elegant!
    Ahh so you're back eh?...how did the op go?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    It is for this reason that when I phone the missus I phone once, hang up halfway though, give it 30 seconds and then phone again so she has some hope of locating her mobile in her bag.
    Same Same

Leave a comment:

Working...
X