• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shocking revelation about shaunbhoys' job!"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not much point, you'd have run off into the woods before I had finished the first instalment.
    I will be saved

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Let's save this topic until we all get taken hostage then
    Not much point, you'd have run off into the woods before I had finished the first instalment.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You will never know AtW
    Let's save this topic until we all get taken hostage then

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    1) intelligent, rich, famous - in this order
    2) no
    3) no
    4) Spartacus

1) Oh dear, not a chance of any
    2) You should be trying harder, given the non-skills you have
    3) Just as well really
    4)

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    What do you do for living then? You had the opportunity to correct what you claim is "highly speculative and factually incorrect guess", you haven't, even though you had a look through it, therefore your real work is probably worse than that.

You will never know AtW, for unlike you I have no intention of boring the rest of the board rigid with the minutae of my daily labours. Now boring them rigid about everything else, that is fair game!!

PS Besides, if I told you I'd have to kill you.....walls have ears and all that!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I feel I should point out that what AtW was basing this entire little crusade on was a highly speculative and factually incorrect guess by Churchill at what I actually do for a living. Suffice to say this guesstimate took on a kind of gospel-like accuracy in the peanut-sized brain of our russian muppet who then ran with it in his own shambling incoherent fashion. One must always bear in mind that all of churchill's tirades in my direction are simply the bitter gruntings of an insecure buffoon who perpetually smarts at the fact I have consistently derided him for the oversized bigot he undoubtedly is. Hope this sheds a bit more light on things

HTH

What do you do for living then? You had the opportunity to correct what you claim is "highly speculative and factually incorrect guess", you haven't, even though you had a look through it, therefore your real work is probably worse than that.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Do you think atw puts on his airs and graces when he's having a special, saved-for, treat at the local McD's?
    They closed it on local high street last year, not that I use McDonalds often, don't want to run into you taking my order and saying "Yes. Next"

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    AtW you really are an oddball but addictively interesting in an alternate universe type way..

1) in your world is it better to be rich, famous or intelligent?
    2) would you say you are a highly competitive person?
    3) does it bother you that there may well be other people on this board who are more intelligent than you?
    4) who do you think those (see q3) people are?

Chef
    1) intelligent, rich, famous - in this order
    2) no
    3) no
    4) Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Why does it matter? Would you laugh at someone because he is a waiter?
    No I won't. It will matter if the person laughs at someone elses degree (sasguru) but refuses to say which one he has got himself.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    This was a moment of weakness, it has passed now

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Forgive him. He forgot to put a at the end of the post so that you knew it was an attempt at humour.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Would you care to explain?
    Do I need to?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Forgive him. He forgot to put a at the end of the post so that you knew it was an attempt at humour.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    He shoots he scores!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    im hurt that you think that we werent being nasty enough.. or is that that we were being nasty at all???

Now where is that cretinous Russian?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X