• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happened to Chasing the Aurora?"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied

Merry Christmas everyone

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Just Giving gave me my donation back on Friday (alright they probably did it on Wednesday we all know that the BACS cycle takes three days).

So the charity have lost out aswell.
    Based on him not following through with the sponsored activity I suppose. Strange - and a shame really.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Just Giving gave me my donation back on Friday (alright they probably did it on Wednesday we all know that the BACS cycle takes three days).

No way..... feck - thats really atrocious!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I chucked in a bit too - but our money went to the charities in question (minus the site's fees) - I checked this out before donating - so nothing lost - Craig didn't trouser the cash.

What does it matter that we thought we were sponsoring someone when the net result is a few donations to good charities?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Me or him?
    Both

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Excellent
    Me or him?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Excellent

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yahwohl! Oberstumbahnfuhrer!

Yah wohl
    Obersturmbahnfuhrer
    witty and smart

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    If he (or anyone else for this matter) has got medical problems that result in danger to society then this person should be isolated from said society.
    Yahwohl! Oberstumbahnfuhrer!

Why do we let these silly foreigners in?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Lawks.

And to think everybody on here took the mickey out of me & Cojak for donating to Farepak Response last year.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    If he (or anyone else for this matter) has got medical problems that result in danger to society then this person should be isolated from said society.
    Room for one more in your bedsit Alexi?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    They have net access in prison don't they?
    Not officially - it's a security risk. Then again, that's the reason for the ban on mobile phones, which everybody knows is a complete joke.

If he was in an open prison (I think he'd have to do some time in the closed system first) then he would probably be able to get a day job outside and post from there - just like the rest of us, really

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    And least we can safely say he isn't Spartacus.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Day release is it then Alexei ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X