• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ncb

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ncb"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    http://www.ncb.org.uk/Page.asp?origi..._200610203221g

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
    13 years NCB for, dont know how I managed it, and only 1 speeding ticket
    Surely they only take into account first 5 years?

Leave a comment:

• MobileCheese
    replied
    13 years NCB for, dont know how I managed it, and only 1 speeding ticket

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You are not human

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    As far as I am concerned I have got explicit permission to post on here while I work on my current project.

HTH
    And as long as he keeps those toilet bowls spotlessly clean there is no upper time limit neither!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I also didnt realise that it was a requirement to have written permission from a client in order to post on here, what about viewing the BBC News website? or google? If the client requests me to prepare a list i'll be more than happy to spend their money and my time in creating one, thanks AtW, a plan c maybe?
    This is what you should ask your client, not me. As far as I am concerned I have got explicit permission to post on here while I work on my current project.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Ok, you don't want to answer this question. But it is obvious that you do not have written permission from the client where you work to post on this forum. I do.

In terms of your first question I have answered it in full, PMQ style.
    well done AtW you are so very clever in avoiding the question.. and my answer is "sometimes"

I also didnt realise that it was a requirement to have written permission from a client in order to post on here, what about viewing the BBC News website? or google? If the client requests me to prepare a list i'll be more than happy to spend their money and my time in creating one, thanks AtW, a plan c maybe?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    now now, play fair AtW, you answer my question first and then i'll answer your question.
    Ok, you don't want to answer this question. But it is obvious that you do not have written permission from the client where you work to post on this forum. I do.

In terms of your first question I have answered it in full, PMQ style.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Do you work on site of a client of your company? Yes or No.
    now now, play fair AtW, you answer my question first and then i'll answer your question.

what do you do as a job?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    i'm my own boss, the clue is in the "contractor" bit.. HTH
    Do you work on site of a client of your company? Yes or No.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Apologies I was out feeding my squirrels.

Do you have written permission from your boss to post on CUK during work time?

I do.
    i'm my own boss, the clue is in the "contractor" bit.. HTH

EDIT:
    I had squirrel last week, was delicious with red cabbage and butternut squash mash

2nd edit:
    nice change of direction but you havent yet answered the question, although knowing you you now purposely wont answer the question as you think it winds me up

3rd edit
    it doesnt, i was simply curious after talking about you and other regulars on here with a fellow CUK reader
    Last edited by chef; 13 December 2007, 15:15.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Apologies I was out feeding my squirrels.

i'll start if you wish, I am a software developer, currently contracted in Reading for a large international IT Services company.
    Do you have written permission from your boss to post on CUK during work time?

I do.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    the silence is deafening

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    thanks for the reply, your right there are others that have higher post counts but I generally know what most people on here do, or their field of work etc. from their posting

however, you've never said what it is you actually do or what area of work you work in..

so, what do you actually do for work AtW?

i'll start if you wish, I am a software developer, currently contracted in Reading for a large international IT Services company.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Why don't you answer chef's question?
    I did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X