• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ncb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the silence is deafening
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Apologies I was out feeding my squirrels.

Originally posted by chef View Post
      i'll start if you wish, I am a software developer, currently contracted in Reading for a large international IT Services company.
      Do you have written permission from your boss to post on CUK during work time?

I do.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Apologies I was out feeding my squirrels.

Do you have written permission from your boss to post on CUK during work time?

I do.
        i'm my own boss, the clue is in the "contractor" bit.. HTH

EDIT:
        I had squirrel last week, was delicious with red cabbage and butternut squash mash

2nd edit:
        nice change of direction but you havent yet answered the question, although knowing you you now purposely wont answer the question as you think it winds me up

3rd edit
        it doesnt, i was simply curious after talking about you and other regulars on here with a fellow CUK reader
        Last edited by chef; 13 December 2007, 15:15.

Comment

i'm my own boss, the clue is in the "contractor" bit.. HTH
          Do you work on site of a client of your company? Yes or No.

Comment

Do you work on site of a client of your company? Yes or No.
            now now, play fair AtW, you answer my question first and then i'll answer your question.

what do you do as a job?

Comment

now now, play fair AtW, you answer my question first and then i'll answer your question.
              Ok, you don't want to answer this question. But it is obvious that you do not have written permission from the client where you work to post on this forum. I do.

In terms of your first question I have answered it in full, PMQ style.

Comment

Ok, you don't want to answer this question. But it is obvious that you do not have written permission from the client where you work to post on this forum. I do.

In terms of your first question I have answered it in full, PMQ style.
                well done AtW you are so very clever in avoiding the question.. and my answer is "sometimes"

I also didnt realise that it was a requirement to have written permission from a client in order to post on here, what about viewing the BBC News website? or google? If the client requests me to prepare a list i'll be more than happy to spend their money and my time in creating one, thanks AtW, a plan c maybe?

Comment

I also didnt realise that it was a requirement to have written permission from a client in order to post on here, what about viewing the BBC News website? or google? If the client requests me to prepare a list i'll be more than happy to spend their money and my time in creating one, thanks AtW, a plan c maybe?
                  This is what you should ask your client, not me. As far as I am concerned I have got explicit permission to post on here while I work on my current project.

HTH

Comment

As far as I am concerned I have got explicit permission to post on here while I work on my current project.

HTH
                    And as long as he keeps those toilet bowls spotlessly clean there is no upper time limit neither!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      You are not human

Comment

Working...
                      X