• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fingers crossed folks"

Collapse

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Hope you go out somewhere special to celebrate. Sounds like you both need it.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Got the all clear folks. It seems that one of the anti rejection drugs she is on can cause these bumps...
    god damn that is good news tony. a great present indeed. lets hope the good luck spreads to all the others on here that need it.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Aaaah, I'm all filled with Christmas cheer. Or maybe it's the wine.

Anyway, I'm very glad to hear she got the all clear. Chemotherapy on top of what she and you have been through would have been very tough.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    Got the all clear folks. It seems that one of the anti rejection drugs she is on can cause these bumps. So full steam ahead for a happy christmas avoiding the big flipin iceberg.

Thanks for all the messages of support.

I hope everybody has a happy Christmas and looks forward to another year of posting rubbish about New Labour, agents, house prices, immigration etc etc Oh and squirrels
    That's good news, if she is on Imuran (azathioprine) it can be a bit difficult to adapt to - especially in conjunction with prednisolone.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    What they said.

ATB.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Have a good one!

Leave a comment:

• Newbie000
    replied
    I've not been here long, caught the thread.

Glad all has worked out well for Mrs Tony.

Have a great Xmas and all the best for 08.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Woohoo

Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Great news Tony. Have a good Christmas with your family.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Got the all clear folks. It seems that one of the anti rejection drugs she is on can cause these bumps. So full steam ahead for a happy christmas avoiding the big flipin iceberg.

I hope everybody has a happy Christmas and looks forward to another year of posting rubbish about New Labour, agents, house prices, immigration etc etc Oh and squirrels
    Great news Tony.

Have a really good christmas.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Many congratulations.

Keep an eye on the doctors. My ex had 3 rejection episodes until they changed her drugs. It is claimed that both have similar results - but not true. Its just then one is more expensive than another.

Keep hassling the doctors...

Leave a comment:

• RandyW
    replied

<Troll Mode Off>

That's great news Tony. Best wishes for a brilliant Christmas.

</Troll Mode Off>

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Excellent news. What a great Christmas present.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Great news Tony! Have a fantastic Christmas with less stress, and loadsa great time with your family.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied

Great news

Glad to hear that everything's not as bad as you'd thought. Maybe 2008 is looking better already?
    Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 21 December 2007, 15:46.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X