• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel

Is it tax deductible ?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    For those not wanting to spend time figuring it out, answer below:

They were triplets

(Hit the QUOTE button or select the line above to reveal the answer)

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
    I guy I was at school with was 3 years younger than his nephew.......
    I know of a case of two boys born to the same mother on the same day who weren’t twins.

Leave a comment:

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    I guy I was at school with was 3 years younger than his nephew.......

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Yes, it's absolute carp. The laws of physics don't prevent one from being younger than one's offspring though. Maybe they should do a film like that, that obeys the law.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    In Futurama, Fry becomes his own great-grandfather.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I always hate that time travel carp about going back and murdering your grandfather before your father was conceived and ceasing to exist.

Clearly, if you had been able to go back and murder your grandfather you would have to have existed to do so. This means that if you did, your grandather would have to have sired a child after his death, which (before freeezing embryos) would imply your father was conceived due to your grandmother being a necrophile or the world was taken over by zombies who could still manage it. This would make you a zombie too and as a zombie you would just wander about stiffly with your arms stuck out and would have had no interest in time machines at all and so could never have murdered your grandfather who would not therefore have been a zombie.

This paradox implies that due to inventing a time machine you could never have invented a time machine and is absolute proof of the fact that our life is fixed by Allah before we are born and we are doomed to follow the script.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Faris plays a girl from the future who sets the adventure in motion.
    This kind of time-travel film raise some seriously and deeply profound questions.

(For example what if she does a shower scene and is only –20 years old?)

Leave a comment:

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    I told you about that 5 years ago.

Yeah, well I told you next week.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequen...ut_Time_Travel

The film follows three social outcasts; two geeks and a cynic, as they attempt to navigate a time-travel conundrum in the middle of a British pub. Faris plays a girl from the future who sets the adventure in motion.

Is this a story based on CUK members?

I told you about that 5 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequen...ut_Time_Travel

The film follows three social outcasts; two geeks and a cynic, as they attempt to navigate a time-travel conundrum in the middle of a British pub. Faris plays a girl from the future who sets the adventure in motion.

Is this a story based on CUK members?

Working...
X