• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Call for Welsh dragon to be on Union flag"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Only if we are carrying our welsh longbows
    Or one has a longbow to leave by the corpse...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Fran View Post
    The people of Chester will revolt.

For some reason they seem to hate the Welsh more than the rest of England. Apparently it's still legal to kill a welsh man inside the walls after dark (but then I heard similar stuff about York and Scots men).

Plus the fact that the MP is from Wrexham, I think they would declare their own flag!
    Only if we are carrying our welsh longbows

Leave a comment:

• Fran
    replied
    The people of Chester will revolt.

For some reason they seem to hate the Welsh more than the rest of England. Apparently it's still legal to kill a welsh man inside the walls after dark (but then I heard similar stuff about York and Scots men).

Plus the fact that the MP is from Wrexham, I think they would declare their own flag!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Welsh dragon on the Jack for crying out loud.
    We wouldn't deface the Dragon by letting you

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Or maybe a sheep..?
    I save somebody's life and I am a hero for the day, but one sheep? and for the rest of my life .....

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    For the purposes of "Flagging", Wales is just a subsidiary part of England. No need therefore to alter the Union Flag. If we must pander to this PC minority then let us use something tasteful and symbolic. I suggest that in one of the corners we have a small sheep icon (probably black!), taking a Leak/Leek to embody just what the Welsh mean to the rest of us.
    you mean by pi$$ing all over you ?

5-0

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I didn't mean

I meant elaborate on

Your lot might be able to sing but you're a bunch of ugly fuqqers, thank god for coal mines!

I think you'll find there's more mines for UF in engerlund than in Wales, lets not get into a nationalistic debate - I'll only accuse you of being a racist.

By the way the ref to racist & sectarianism - have a look at the NF and UDA / UFF and see their use of the Jack - but you knew that anyway....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Happiness is an emotion in which one experiences feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense joy

Source = Wikipedia
    I didn't mean
    I'm quite happy with being Welsh and having a Welsh flag.
    I meant elaborate on

I don't want to be associated with a racist or sectarian emblem.
    Your lot might be able to sing but you're a bunch of ugly fuqqers, thank god for coal mines!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Happiness is an emotion in which one experiences feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense joy

Source = Wikipedia
    No, it's nature's way of telling you that you are obeying your programming instructions correctly.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    What is the national symbol for England?
    The Beer Belly!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    What is the national symbol for England? I can't really think of one. A can of stella and kebab

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    For the purposes of "Flagging", Wales is just a subsidiary part of England. No need therefore to alter the Union Flag. If we must pander to this PC minority then let us use something tasteful and symbolic. I suggest that in one of the corners we have a small sheep icon (probably black!), taking a Leak/Leek to embody just what the Welsh mean to the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Do elaborate.

Source = Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    So, Her Majesty's Jack it is then.
    She's got the jack...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    So, Her Majesty's Jack it is then.

Leave a comment: