• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How irritating?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How irritating?"

Collapse

• PorkPie
    replied
    Baggy, your signature is a bit un-PC non?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    "Hell is other people"

Very fat Woman at the Deli Bar today "Please remove the fat off the ham, I hate fat I won't eat it", turns around to the bloke next to her in the queue "can't stand fat" She then has a cheese topped roll, mayonnaise and more cheese added

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
    The guy sitting next to me keeps coughing what sounds like the beginnings of a massive grotter. Only a short, sharp rasp, but it happens about 3 times a minute.
    Is it me? I do that. It's well irritating. Could be a post-nasal drip.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by PorkPie View Post

I don't think that's going to help
    The pelvic thrusts might help dislodge the blockage though.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I know what you mean - I used to have to sit next to a guy who used to make a kind of small cough/noise to clear his throat. He did it almost every breath. I beat him to death with his laptop after about a month.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Turn the lights out and snap his neck SAS stylee then turn them back on and sit down as if nothing has happened.

I play too many video games don't I.
    Oi I dont snap people necks willy-nilly. Unless they're one-legged dwarfs of course ...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Be kind.

Go to the shop, buy some extra strong flu stuff and convince him to drink it.

It works if at least 3 people offer him various concoctions infront of each other.

Leave a comment:

• PorkPie
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Turn the lights out and snap his neck SAS stylee then turn them back on and sit down as if nothing has happened.

Sounds very sensible to me. Its the least he deserves.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PorkPie
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Including pelvic thrusts.

I don't think that's going to help

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Perform the Heimlich manouvre.
    Including pelvic thrusts.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Perform the Heimlich manouvre.

Leave a comment:

• PorkPie
    started a topic How irritating?

How irritating?

The guy sitting next to me keeps coughing what sounds like the beginnings of a massive grotter. Only a short, sharp rasp, but it happens about 3 times a minute.

Working...
X