• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Darling is to make an announcement at 3.30 - bit of a problem?"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    And one of the fields points out if the persons identity is a changed identity, and points on to the new one.

Especially useful for deranged former partners, terrorists, blackmailers, and criminals looking for 'old buddies'.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    How's about a hit list of judges. I know there exists at least one person on here who'd like to talk to that Dame Butler Sloshed in a more intimate mileau.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    No!
    The Dupes are the ones that lost them

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Do I have any more bids?

There are now 8 (eight) missing CDs containing over 90 million records.

I guess many of the records are dupes, so that's OK then.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Daily Mail would probally pay for that story
    Any idea how much? I imagine it might involve a few legal fees to topple her, so a sponsor would be nice to have.

But LOL, in any other context I'd be bashing said paper, but I see the logic here

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Especially if said politician is sprouting nonsense about violence.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Were there witnesses? There is no time limit on bringing a prosecution, you know. How I would love to do that to at least one Labour ***** ***!!!.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    You win first prize.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You win first prize.

Knew it!
    Last edited by sasguru; 23 November 2007, 11:40. Reason: Must not be slanderous!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So were any of the guesses right, sysman? You don't have to say - a heavy hint will do...
    You win first prize. Sorry, I missed the guesses because I got involved in Troll's question about "could I hit a woman?"

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Interesting - would any bloke on here ever hit a woman if so attacked ?

My initial thoughts are I would give a warning that if she hit me again I would deck her..but then moderate the punch accordingly...probally end up as a slap
    I have and I am not proud of it. Mind you there are other things I regret having done, but that's for the other thread....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Interesting question. I may dream of hitting a woman but when it comes to the crunch I cannot do it. I did once give an open handed slap to the girl I lived with because I found out that she was trying to raid my bank account. I can handle an expensive woman, but a fraudsteress, no.

Her response, the stupid git, was to put heavy make up on to prove that I had hit her. All the females at work saw straight through that and I found myself turning down offers of a spare bedroom.

I moved out pronto, but not before I had found a home for my expensive telly/video/stereo, because I feared that she would trash the lot.
    So were any of the guesses right, sysman? You don't have to say - a heavy hint will do...

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Interesting - would any bloke on here ever hit a woman if so attacked ?

My initial thoughts are I would give a warning that if she hit me again I would deck her..but then moderate the punch accordingly...probally end up as a slap
    Interesting question. I may dream of hitting a woman but when it comes to the crunch I cannot do it. I did once give an open handed slap to the girl I lived with because I found out that she was trying to raid my bank account. I can handle an expensive woman, but a fraudsteress, no.

Her response, the stupid git, was to put heavy make up on to prove that I had hit her. All the females at work saw straight through that and I found myself turning down offers of a spare bedroom.

I moved out pronto, but not before I had found a home for my expensive telly/video/stereo, because I feared that she would trash the lot.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    I'd go for Tessa Jowell.

My first choice would have been that mad cow from Peterborough (something Clark?) but I don't think she ever became a minister.
    Nah, too posh to resort to violence. Dawn on the other hand ...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Can you identify the person who assaulted me?

Heavy Hint - it wasn't a bloke. If it had been, I would have got him back with a black eye, and it would have been the end of the matter.
    I'd go for Tessa Jowell.

My first choice would have been that mad cow from Peterborough (something Clark?) but I don't think she ever became a minister.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X