• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Brian Haw

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brian Haw"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    There would be far fewer wars and conflicts if we just killed all the other bastards before they became a problem. Logical that.

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    Interesting editorial in yesterday's Western Morning News on the eve of Rememberance Day...
    Gordon Gentle died because of a lie wrapped within a lie. Nail the lie.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/disp...=sidebarsearch
    Last edited by Lambros; 11 November 2007, 18:10.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    The point about poppy day is it is to remember those who died in the two world wars. Whether the wars were just, righ, wrong or whatever the day is a non political tribute to the dead.

What I find quite sickening is the trash who arguably have benefitted from the freedoms that the wars have given us all take it upon themselves to turn the occasion into a political opportunity to pursue and promote their own self serving agendas.

I think our friend lambros is one of these people.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    This is the second time Lambros has plugged these white poppies - does he work for them or something?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Lambros View Post
    I am depressed not obsessed by war Dodgy Agent and that is why I will be wearing a white poppy instead of a red one.

http://www.ppu.org.uk/whitepoppy/ima...ated-poppy.gif

http://www.ppu.org.uk/sales/sales_images/poppy_box.jpg

The White Poppy symbolises the belief that there are better ways to resolve conflicts than killing strangers.
    So we should not have gone to war against Hitler then?
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 9 November 2007, 23:11.

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You lambros are so obsessed by the war that if Adolf Hitler had got up from his grave and supported Brian Haw you would have praised him also.
    I am depressed not obsessed by war Dodgy Agent and that is why I will be wearing a white poppy instead of a red one.

http://www.ppu.org.uk/whitepoppy/ima...ated-poppy.gif

http://www.ppu.org.uk/sales/sales_images/poppy_box.jpg

The White Poppy symbolises the belief that there are better ways to resolve conflicts than killing strangers.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Lambo would have been outside Whitehall in 39 with a sign saying "Dont Bomb Germany"

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    SALUTE TO BRIAN

I'm moved to tears, BECAUSE i don't know, any human standing for humanity.

Thanks for the news off the London streets. News like this is worth 50 stupid little reprints of the mainstream newspapers.

I realise that it seems that such stuff is lame and doesn't equate the big stories from AP, but in reality it is far more interesting and telling than any of the laughable mainstream garbage.
    You lambros are so obsessed by the war that if Adolf Hitler had got up from his grave and supported Brian Haw you would have praised him also.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    they have left him
    Oh really? I didnt know that?

Was it cause he was a nutter and they never saw him?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    News like this is worth 50 stupid little reprints of the mainstream newspapers. .
    I take it you are not keen on the main stories of the evening being the likely candidates heading to the jungle for "I'm a celebrity" then?

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    SALUTE TO BRIAN

I'm moved to tears, BECAUSE i don't know, any human standing for humanity.

Thanks for the news off the London streets. News like this is worth 50 stupid little reprints of the mainstream newspapers.

I realise that it seems that such stuff is lame and doesn't equate the big stories from AP, but in reality it is far more interesting and telling than any of the laughable mainstream garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Hmm, actually on second thought I was wrong with this spelling correction...

I've get my coat.
    More of a punctuation correction.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You are showing off now
    Hmm, actually on second thought I was wrong with this spelling correction...

I've get my coat.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    let's
    You are showing off now

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    AtW I am happy to leave you with the last word, so lets agree to differ