• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: $2.10

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "$2.10"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Aye get the bedsit, rent it to some numpty puppet like Baggy, take the profit, then buy the huge property elsewhere.
    You can't afford a huge property even on your inflated permie wages

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Who wants to live in a big house in the sun when you can get a bedsit above a crack den in Bethnal Green for the same money, fools!

SASguru
    Aye get the bedsit, rent it to some numpty puppet like Baggy, take the profit, then buy the huge property elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Rubbish rates

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Who wants to live in a big house in the sun when you can get a bedsit above a crack den in Bethnal Green for the same money, fools!

SASguru

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Dim,

from your advert, I think you will find that the games rooms is infact the double garage !!

And from your high lighting the 2800sq ft,

begs the question, how many sq ft are everybody's homes ?

2800 ain't that much me old china

Milan.
    That's 260 square metres of living space. Or a 16 m x 16 m for a single storey house.

I doubt many people in the SE of the England are living in half that space.

Leave a comment:

• Fishface
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    florida looks enticing, but couldnt see why people would go to the hassle of organising their own rental packages when it costs the same or more than buying an equivalent off the shelf package
    Florida - they can see you coming - what a load of butthash.

hurricanes - shootings - tonnes of wrecked condos - dead neighbourhoods.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Dim,

from your advert, I think you will find that the games rooms is infact the double garage !!

And from your high lighting the 2800sq ft,

begs the question, how many sq ft are everybody's homes ?

2800 ain't that much me old china

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    florida looks enticing, but couldnt see why people would go to the hassle of organising their own rental packages when it costs the same or more than buying an equivalent off the shelf package

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Some guy on here was pilling in at late $190s because "it couldn't go any lower" he must have lost a pile.

Who was it?
    He who dares Rodders, he who dares.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Some guy on here was pilling in at late $190s because "it couldn't go any lower" he must have lost a pile.

Who was it?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Hong Kong dollar is pegged to the US, so there could be the same opportunities for shopping trips there too.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Working in The Netherlands?
    Or in a zoo?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    http://www.escape2usa.co.uk/propfull...334&Currency=S

Orlando.

Bedrooms: 5
    Bathrooms: 3
    Half Baths: 1
    Square Feet: 2,800
    Year Built: 2004

This sensational home in the highly desirable High Grove Community really does have it all.

Beautifully decorated with a stunning furniture package

Games Room, Pool & Spa

This home will make fantastic residence or vacation home

Currently £170K

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    I've started asking my clients to pay me in cheese.
    Working in The Netherlands?

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    I've started asking my clients to pay me in cheese.
    Good idea !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X