• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Oohh get her!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oohh get her!"

Collapse

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    What is pF up to these days?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    OH yes pF is still there also

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Oh no there are a couple of them on Shout99. Their resident IR35 supporter (radsoft) admitted that although he supports it he doesn't actually pay it.
    I haven't been over there for ages. So BrainSoft is still posting, is he? What of Pf?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    And now Shout99 too it seems.

"Did you see the big parade today? My little boy was the only one marching in step."
    Yes, there does seem to be a bit of a pattern forming.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Oh no there are a couple of them on Shout99. Their resident IR35 supporter (radsoft) admitted that although he supports it he doesn't actually pay it.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    (I've been)...harassed off every forum opposers of their (my) views express themselves on. It's happened to me on the CUK forum and now on the PCG one.
    And now Shout99 too it seems.

"Did you see the big parade today? My little boy was the only one marching in step."

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    "I bet she went like a steam tream"

Not sure what a tream is?

You mean that you had to fill her with water and then set fire to her.
    Edited. Trying to eat my lovely pork roast sarnie at the same time....

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "I bet she went like a steam tream"

Not sure what a tream is?

You mean that you had to fill her with water and then set fire to her.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    You're probably right, BP. Although Denny was so very outspoken it rather lended itself to ribbing. She never backed down or compromised even a tiny amount as far as I can recall.

I remember a classic ding-dong between Denny and Dodgy. Dodgy was saying that to deal with agents you have to accept, rightly or wrongly, that they will want to see a CV. Denny was having none of it and said something like 'the agents will get my Company Brochure, because I am a proper business, etc...'

Yes I remember that. I liked Denny, she turned me on. Feisty women always do. I bet she goes like a steam train!
    Last edited by sasguru; 31 October 2007, 13:40.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Denny was OK, you rotten sods
    You're probably right, BP. Although Denny was so very outspoken it rather lended itself to ribbing. She never backed down or compromised even a tiny amount as far as I can recall.

I remember a classic ding-dong between Denny and Dodgy. Dodgy was saying that to deal with agents you have to accept, rightly or wrongly, that they will want to see a CV. Denny was having none of it and said something like 'the agents will get my Company Brochure, because I am a proper business, etc...'

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Ooooh yeah - quite right, Pondy. I thought she was a he for so long that it has stuck in my head.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Denny was OK, you rotten sods

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Ah Denny. I miss him. He would insist that 'agencies' should be called 'EBs' and that proper contractors do not have 'CVs', they have 'Company Brochures'.

Bless him.
    ...and take 3 pages to say what you've just said in 2 lines.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Ah Denny. I miss him. He would insist that 'agencies' should be called 'EBs' and that proper contractors do not have 'CVs', they have 'Company Brochures'.

Bless him.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied

Bless him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X