• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What should I do?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should I do?"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Nope, no smilies.
    Still smarting sailor-boy? Love it!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    lol?
    Nope, no smilies.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    lol?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    pwned u all - I am teh 133t haxx0rs - NOOBS
    Ahhhh, so you're AndyW, I was wondering who kept picking that option in the polls.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    pwned u all - I am teh 133t haxx0rs - NOOBS

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Ask her if she smokes the blue-veined Havana.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    tricky but what i'd suggest is that you confront the northern lass and tell her that she doesnt need to talk like a teenage geek to fit in with the middle aged geeks.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Please dont confuse my thread you Noobs

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Without the smilies SB, we wouldn't know where to laugh
    YOU wouldn't anyway. I only include them for the hard of thinking. Good to see you are paying attention anyway, they must have upped your Ritalin dosage.
    Now what the thread really needs now is some input from a total cabbage. Ah.............there you are sadguru! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, he's probably a Scot with a penchant for smilies, a chip on his shoulder and a need to snipe at his superiors.

Without the smilies SB, we wouldn't know where to laugh. Keep at it old bhoy.

And he doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Does he have a Porsche as a second car, own a motorboat, and need the to use the Masons as a sort of social crutch due to a hugely over-developed insecurity complex?
    No, he's probably a Scot with a penchant for smilies, a chip on his shoulder and a need to snipe at his superiors.

Without the smilies SB, we wouldn't know where to laugh. Keep at it old bhoy.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Count yourself lucky... I've just had a coffee with a chap who is wearing ladies undercrackers and makes sure that you catch a glance..
    Does he have a Porsche as a second car, own a motorboat, and need the to use the Masons as a sort of social crutch due to a hugely over-developed insecurity complex?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Count yourself lucky... I've just had a coffee with a chap who is wearing ladies undercrackers and makes sure that you catch a glance..

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Open this thread up on her computer while she's away from her desk.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Offer her a wispa and make her eat it there and then in exchange for your silence...
    Make sure you're sitting down behind a desk first though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X