• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Countdown

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Countdown"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    What rugby???
    Sorry Tay last one I promise.

The IRB are thinking of having a play off match between the 7th and 8th teams in the RWC. They are going to name it

The Bledisloe Cup

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Tay - I'd rather be at work all weekend than be your wife!!
    Amended.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    43 mins

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    If england win.. I will pay one of the girls on here a compliment.
    Jeez, we'll all be queueing up for that!

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Doesnt matter, I will just pick one that claims to be a girl and tell her she has nice norks.

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Weird - how on earth did that happen?
    I think you are working too hard and must leave and go to the pub now.

Afterall it is a Friday!!!!

Just come back from a long lunch myself and apparently missed a meeting...Oh well!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You'll find it hard to spot a genuine girl around here. They're mostly atw in disguise.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I hope we win just so we can take this wind-up to a new level
    I always find the Welsh take it the hardest but 30 years of failure has them getting quite used to shrugging the shoulders. Only 10 years to go for NZ fans !

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    No man to watch the ruggers with?
    Afraid not

Not a rugger fan anyway.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Will take that suggestion on board, but will try my "sit in front of the tellie and sulk like a little cry baby' approach first.
    I hope we win just so we can take this wind-up to a new level

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I suggest watching the Barnstoneworth Rangers (?) episode of Ripping Yarns as therapy, the bit were his wife puts all the ornaments away when he goes out to watch the match.
    Will take that suggestion on board, but will try my "sit in front of the tellie and sulk like a little cry baby' approach first.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Sorry
    I suggest watching the Barnstoneworth Rangers (?) episode of Ripping Yarns as therapy, the bit were his wife puts all the ornaments away when he goes out to watch the match.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Sorry

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    I never denied the kudos France deserve for beating us. The result is in the score book. What I object to is the comments about poaching of players and arrogance of the AB's in the UK media, take the piss out of us for losing, dont listen to the parts of ther British media that peddle lies and bulltulip in some strange attempt to make fans hate each other ike they do in Football. If I go to an international rugby game and my team loses, I want to have a beer with opposition supporters afterwards, not get in a fight.

Oh no !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X