• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Countdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Sorry
      I suggest watching the Barnstoneworth Rangers (?) episode of Ripping Yarns as therapy, the bit were his wife puts all the ornaments away when he goes out to watch the match.

Comment

I suggest watching the Barnstoneworth Rangers (?) episode of Ripping Yarns as therapy, the bit were his wife puts all the ornaments away when he goes out to watch the match.
        Will take that suggestion on board, but will try my "sit in front of the tellie and sulk like a little cry baby' approach first.

Comment

Will take that suggestion on board, but will try my "sit in front of the tellie and sulk like a little cry baby' approach first.
          I hope we win just so we can take this wind-up to a new level
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

If england win.. I will pay one of the girls on here a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              No man to watch the ruggers with?
              Afraid not

Not a rugger fan anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I hope we win just so we can take this wind-up to a new level
                I always find the Welsh take it the hardest but 30 years of failure has them getting quite used to shrugging the shoulders. Only 10 years to go for NZ fans !

Comment

If england win.. I will pay one of the girls on here a compliment.
                  You'll find it hard to spot a genuine girl around here. They're mostly atw in disguise.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Weird - how on earth did that happen?
                    I think you are working too hard and must leave and go to the pub now.

Afterall it is a Friday!!!!

Just come back from a long lunch myself and apparently missed a meeting...Oh well!!!

Comment

Doesnt matter, I will just pick one that claims to be a girl and tell her she has nice norks.

Comment

Working...
                      X