• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Life Coaching & Psychiatry for Free (Today Only)"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I am too and I Demand My Money Back!

A sexual hang-up about my todger's size, indeed - I'll give you todger's size!!
    Jacko, I'll give you todger size!!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Isn't ap a girlie? I voted for her/him in the CUK sexy babe poll, so I hope so.

I am too and I Demand My Money Back!

A sexual hang-up about my todger's size, indeed - I'll give you todger's size!!

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    oh no - am i too late? is the quack shop shut?

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    No.

Your question reveals, to my trained eye, a penis envy syndrome. Forget the creams, suction pumps and attached weights "cures"; you're stuck with it. The only remedy is to avoid sex forever, or only go out with ugly, grateful-for-anything birds.
    Isn't ap a girlie? I voted for her/him in the CUK sexy babe poll, so I hope so.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Mittens turn me on.
    There we go, it's good to share

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Your lack of commitment shows that you have a deep routed narcissus bordering towards oedipus complex with additional onanistic tendencies.

My suggestion is that you wear mittens in bed.
    Mittens turn me on.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    DBA,

i think i'm going mad

i spend my day talking with lizards, darleks and lots of people with acronyms.. all of who claim they are spartacus. i talk with people who i've never met and burst out loud dribbling coffee over my laptop several times per day. In this alternate reality Im insulted (well a cock head), given advice on how to become rich quick and today i think i was even propositioned!!

I cannot share any of the information or conversations with anyone in my real world as they'll think I'm strange.

Help..

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    This Life Coach/Psychiatrist mularky is a lot tougher than I'd thought, and I'm running out of todger-related diagnoses. And I'm bored of it. Back to real life, then. Bah!
    Your lack of commitment shows that you have a deep routed narcissus bordering towards oedipus complex with additional onanistic tendencies.

My suggestion is that you wear mittens in bed.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    This Life Coach/Psychiatrist mularky is a lot tougher than I'd thought, and I'm running out of todger-related diagnoses.
    This Life Coach/Psychiatrist is not a way to spend the day talking about your own problems

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Back to the drawing board, review the spec. Maybe build a couple of prototypes.
    This Life Coach/Psychiatrist mularky is a lot tougher than I'd thought, and I'm running out of todger-related diagnoses. And I'm bored of it. Back to real life, then. Bah!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I don't differentiate between the sexs: that'd be unprofessional, or something. It's my first day. Leave me alone!
    Back to the drawing board, review the spec. Maybe build a couple of prototypes.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    My lucrative "Life coaching" business is being undermined by unqualified muppets on the internets. What can I do?
    Slag off the competition and lie.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I detect in you an inherent inability to detect the sex of your patients.

I suggest a course in "Look and Feel".
    I don't differentiate between the sexes: that'd be unprofessional, or something. It's my first day. Leave me alone!
    Last edited by DBA_bloke; 8 October 2007, 12:29.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    My lucrative "Life coaching" business is being undermined by unqualified muppets on the internets. What can I do?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Your useage of the words "extend it" reveal that you have a sexual hangup about your todger's size. It's common, but hilarious. Try imagining yourself being pleasured by a bevy of buxom beauties, and further imagine that they are impressed with your manhood. You may need to concentrate very intensely to visualize such an improbable situation. Good luck.
    I detect in you an inherent inability to detect the sex of your patients.

I suggest a course in "Look and Feel".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X