• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Missed the place

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Missed the place"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
    Im sure I will be fine but I think I bit in shock at moment, no kids, but house and joint moneys.
    How did no-one comment on this bit - GET THE MONEY OUT NOW!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Contractor UK needs a support group for 'contractors who split'

Ive just split with gf of 8 years today , I went out to the shop and everything fine, came back 5mins later and all the doors were locked from inside. GF starting shouting at me through the window, and it turns out that a piece of my history had mad an unwelcome return to the house in time I was gone. Misses packed up and left. This history was from a long long time ago, but it appears fate felt it justified for it to pay me a visit, totally, totally out of the blue There is defo no way back this time, she will never forgive me and I can kind of see why, but it was years ago.

Im sure I will be fine but I think I bit in shock at moment, no kids, but house and joint moneys.

Sometime life is real sh*t !!
    Bloddy Hell - tough luck on that one MC....

One mistake from the mists of time....

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
    Interesting that this one nighter thought enough about you to turn up on your doorstep six years later - you must be good!!!

I wouldn't discount possibility of GF coming round, 5 minutes after the event her reaction is hardly surprising and I'd be seriously p*ssed off about the whole thing - especially finding out from girl 2 and having to deal with that?! If she has a guilty secret her behavious could well be out of proportion.

How were the space raiders? Are they still 10p?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I have tried to meet women on the train using that "toothing" thing, send out message on bluetooth to meet up at the toilets. I did get a response once, quite a nice chap really, beggars cant' be choosers.
    Hi xog. Was nice meeting you too.

Leave a comment:

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    To echo the sage advice the TheFAQQer - it would appear that G2 would appear to be a potential threat.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    In this big world of ours, it's important to remember that what might just be a drunken fling to one of you, has a real impact on the lives of those around us who we love, and who in return love us.

Take care of yourselves, and each other.
    Nice one Jerry.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Yep thats pretty much the case , I had a one nighter with girl 2 about 6 years ago, drunk, shouldnt of done it and at the time I had expected my gf had played away, we were young... Anyway I have always denied it, hadnt even been mentioned for best of 4 years. They girl 2 decided to pay a visit as she was 'just passing' and wanted to catch up, gf asked her, girl 2 didnt realise I was with gf at time, so girl 2 spilled the beans.

Totally my fault, but to be honest Im still sure my gf did have a fling around the same time and to be honest if I did find out now she did I would probably be ok with it, we were young at that time. The issue is 'I lied for all this time', though it wasnt mentioned for 4 years, in her words 'trust has gone how can I believe anything now', yeah my fault I know. Girls feel free to call my a b^stard

It was like an eposide of EastEnders, I couldnt believe it, I was only gone 5-6mins and my whole world has changed by the time I had come back, I only popped out for a can of coke and packet of space raiders.

Oh well may be it was for reason, Im sort of gutted but also being single again does have an appeal.
    Just because it wasn't mentioned, didn't mean that you weren't lying. You had plenty of chances in all that time to confess, but instead you chose to perpetuate the lie.

You suspect your girlfriend of cheating on you, but remember - two wrongs don't make a right. Men and women will always respond differently to these kind of situations - some men will think "hey, my girlfriend is so attractive, that other men fancy her" and be pleased that she stayed with him instead; women will always want to scratch the scheming, lying bitch's eyes out.

I'd be wary of girl 2 - it seems strange that she turned up to see you, found another girl in your house, and didn't twig that you might be living together in a more than just platonic relationship. Sounds like a bunny boiler for sure.

In this big world of ours, it's important to remember that what might just be a drunken fling to one of you, has a real impact on the lives of those around us who we love, and who in return love us.

Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Leave a comment:

• WindyAnna
    replied
    Interesting that this one nighter thought enough about you to turn up on your doorstep six years later - you must be good!!!

I wouldn't discount possibility of GF coming round, 5 minutes after the event her reaction is hardly surprising and I'd be seriously p*ssed off about the whole thing - especially finding out from girl 2 and having to deal with that?! If she has a guilty secret her behavious could well be out of proportion.

How were the space raiders? Are they still 10p?

Leave a comment:

• MobileCheese
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Sounds like a few years back, had a fling with other girl, who decided now would be a good time to say hello.

Girlfriend is quite jealous, so has kicked him out.

End of.
    Yep thats pretty much the case , I had a one nighter with girl 2 about 6 years ago, drunk, shouldnt of done it and at the time I had expected my gf had played away, we were young... Anyway I have always denied it, hadnt even been mentioned for best of 4 years. They girl 2 decided to pay a visit as she was 'just passing' and wanted to catch up, gf asked her, girl 2 didnt realise I was with gf at time, so girl 2 spilled the beans.

Totally my fault, but to be honest Im still sure my gf did have a fling around the same time and to be honest if I did find out now she did I would probably be ok with it, we were young at that time. The issue is 'I lied for all this time', though it wasnt mentioned for 4 years, in her words 'trust has gone how can I believe anything now', yeah my fault I know. Girls feel free to call my a b^stard

It was like an eposide of EastEnders, I couldnt believe it, I was only gone 5-6mins and my whole world has changed by the time I had come back, I only popped out for a can of coke and packet of space raiders.

Oh well may be it was for reason, Im sort of gutted but also being single again does have an appeal.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Bumpety bump... I'm curious!!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    That chap you met when you were in your sexual experimentation years turn up?

Girl you were seeing arrived with 5 year old child perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I reckon the results of the HIV test arrived in the post.

Either that or papers from the CSA...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Yes, come on, we need more information.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Surely this will help

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...oday-only.html

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    so what was it?
    Sounds like a few years back, had a fling with other girl, who decided now would be a good time to say hello.

Girlfriend is quite jealous, so has kicked him out.

End of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X