• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Very satisfied customer"

Collapse

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    That guy's other reviews are even funnier.

e.g. search for ball scratcher
    Last edited by DBA_bloke; 3 October 2007, 11:07.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Puppetry Of The Penis [2001]
    I bought that for my wife one year - it looks incredibly painful, but does come with a handy book of instructions to enable you to do it yourself.

The "Ring" I can do, but I'm not even going to attempt the "Chicken".

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    you missed this gem:

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

The Little Book of Chav Speak by Lee Bok
    Don't forget Lee's brother Ray who wrote "What Not To Wear For Chavs"

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    With the clunt colouring book - you can: "Buy this book with The Little Book of Minge Topiary"

Nearly fell off my chair.
    you missed this gem:

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
    Shag Yourself Slim: The Most Enjoyable Way to Lose Weight by Imah Goer
    The Little Book of Wanking: The Definitive Guide to Man's Ultimate Relief by Dick Palmer
    Puppetry Of The Penis [2001]
    Puppetry of the Penis: the ancient Australian Art of Genital Origami by Simon Morley
    The Little Book of Essential Foreign Insults (Little Book of) by Emma Burgess
    The Little Book of Chav Speak by Lee Bok

Leave a comment:

• castoff101
    replied
    This thread is beyond me - don't understand a word of it!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    With the clunt colouring book - you can: "Buy this book with The Little Book of Minge Topiary"

Nearly fell off my chair.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

* Cat bum towel holder by MIS
    * Humped Me, Dumped Me: Why You Were F***** and Chucked and How To Bounce Back (Humour) by Yasmin Brooks
    * William Morris Stained Glass Colouring Book (Dover Pictorial Archives) by A.G. Smith
    * Overcoming Dyslexia For Dummies® (For Dummies) by Wood, Tracey MEd
    * Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius: 57 Lessons with Projects (TAB Electronics Technician Library) by Dave Cutcher
    * The Outer Circle: Birmingham's No 11 Bus Route (Archive Photographs: Images of England) by David Harvey
    Makes me proud to be British!
    tl

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Read some of the guys other reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/membe...stRecentReview

Seems like amazon hasn't sussed yet
    That guy is a star!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Sorry - not into she-male spanking.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Yes - according to the editorial about office environment, AP is a he now.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    zombiginas

Titter

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Ever since you won that poll AP, you've changed.
    Yes - according to the editorial about office environment, AP is a he now.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    If you're looking for Swiss music (let's face it, aren't we all?) then you will not find anything finer than the work of the legendary Antoine Fluck. When listening to this superb CD, I am always reminded me of a lovely story about Diana Dors. Many years ago she appeared in her home town of Swindon to open a church fete. The Vicar had planned to make an introduction incorporating her real name of 'Diana Fluck', but he got into something of a panic about the pronuciation. In order to prevent an embarassing mistake, he devoted his full attention to the 'l'- determined to enunciate it. Here are his immortal words:

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our star guest. We all love her, especially as she is our local girl. I therefore feel it right to introduce her by her real name; Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the very lovely Miss Diana Clunt."

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    One of the "other viewers looked at..." links is this one - Zeity's obviously been there!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    This one is even better!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/*****-Colori...176549-8487120

EDIT : OK Looks like the mods didn't like that one so the ***** word got blocked out

But the link still works )
    "This book is just page after page of squiggles. Not a single picture of Bernard Manning, Richard Littlejohn, Paris Hilton, Piers Morgan... I'm tempted to ask for my money back!"

I remember hearing Stephen Fry define "countryside" as "the murder of Piers Morgan" which still makes me smile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X