• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very satisfied customer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Ever since you won that poll AP, you've changed. Now you strut around like every man wants you and like you are just so totally the bomb.

And so why Davie is no longer good enough for you
    You're wrong TazMaN, Davie knows I am only joking with him, any you should know I was always the bomb
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Read some of the guys other reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/membe...stRecentReview

Seems like amazon hasn't sussed yet

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        You're wrong TazMaN, Davie knows I am only joking with him, any you should know I was always the bomb
        Yeah...AP is cool...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

This one had me in stitches

The Invisible Kid and Dr. Poof's Magic Soap
          by Terry Baltz
          Edition: Paperback
          Availability: Currently unavailable

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
          An excellent double-bill, 30 Jul 2007
          Of the two stories presented here 'The Invisible Kid' is a pretty decent yarn, but it's 'Dr. Poof's Magic Soap' that really stands out. To this day, I affectionately recall the BBC's serialisation on Jackanory. Merely glancing through the text brings back fond memories of the late Sir Bernard Manning's richly sonorous diction. Anyway, Dr. Poof resides in the mythical kingdom of Homolia, where he is aided by his flamboyant 'assistant' Professor Turd-Burglar. In this particular adventure, he embarks on a quest to retrieve the lost recipe for magic soap and return it to the fairies. There are some terrifying cliff-hangers along the way, notably the scene in which he bends down to pick up the magic soap, without realising that his arch-enemy (Rear Admiral Fudge-Packer) is right behind him.

Comment

This one is even better!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/*****-Colori...176549-8487120

EDIT : OK Looks like the mods didn't like that one so the ***** word got blocked out

But the link still works )
            "This book is just page after page of squiggles. Not a single picture of Bernard Manning, Richard Littlejohn, Paris Hilton, Piers Morgan... I'm tempted to ask for my money back!"

I remember hearing Stephen Fry define "countryside" as "the murder of Piers Morgan" which still makes me smile.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

One of the "other viewers looked at..." links is this one - Zeity's obviously been there!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

If you're looking for Swiss music (let's face it, aren't we all?) then you will not find anything finer than the work of the legendary Antoine Fluck. When listening to this superb CD, I am always reminded me of a lovely story about Diana Dors. Many years ago she appeared in her home town of Swindon to open a church fete. The Vicar had planned to make an introduction incorporating her real name of 'Diana Fluck', but he got into something of a panic about the pronuciation. In order to prevent an embarassing mistake, he devoted his full attention to the 'l'- determined to enunciate it. Here are his immortal words:

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our star guest. We all love her, especially as she is our local girl. I therefore feel it right to introduce her by her real name; Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the very lovely Miss Diana Clunt."
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Ever since you won that poll AP, you've changed.
                  Yes - according to the editorial about office environment, AP is a he now.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

zombiginas

Titter
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Yes - according to the editorial about office environment, AP is a he now.
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X