• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have they found her"

Collapse

• SizeZero
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
    "Northern Rock to be Renamed Northern Pebble"

Now that made me chuckle

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    Not funny, actually true according to this report.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=120&a=1141

It's about time New Labour did something about coming over without any checks or controls.

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Maybe she thought aliens had abducted her.
    PMSL.... now thats funny,

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Northern Ireland comedian Patrick Kielty...

A spokeswoman for Mr Kielty said ..."Patrick is a comedian..."
    That's funnier than anything that he's ever come out with!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Patrick Kielty & Sean Hughes were also at it last week:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7008042.stm
    Maybe Kielty was on a bet to see if he could be even less funny than usual.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Did you hear the one about the comedian who got booed off stage for making a joke about Madeleine McCann and Rhys Jones? Idiot. Link

Edit: Make a note of his name - Dave Longley. Hopefully we'll never hear from him again.
    I'd have laughed, simply because I'm sick of the coverage. It's obvious that the kid is in some shallow grave somewhere and more than likely (statistically) that a family member had some part to play in it.

Kids disappear/get murdered every day somewhere in the world. What makes the McCann's so special? Oh yeah, they're white, middle class, and have the dosh to front a media campaign. They should at least open up their fund to *other* children/families who have suffered the same fate, have some humility, let the police get on with their job, and get off my damn TV screen....

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Did you hear the one about the comedian who got booed off stage for making a joke about Madeleine McCann and Rhys Jones? Idiot. Link

Edit: Make a note of his name - Dave Longley. Hopefully we'll never hear from him again.
    Patrick Kielty & Sean Hughes were also at it last week:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7008042.stm

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    No. Next

OK, sorry, this had already been done.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Oh I dunno, it might not of been funny, or in the best taste, but jeezuz, will scousers ever get over themselves? Winging, thieving, half-wit, in-bred, thieving, orange, thieving, toss bags. The lot of 'em.
    Someone had you hub caps ?

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied

Oh I dunno, it might not of been funny, or in the best taste, but jeezuz, will scousers ever get over themselves? Winging, thieving, half-wit, in-bred, thieving, orange, thieving, toss bags. The lot of 'em.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Billy Conolly did a similar thing during Ken Bigley's captivity, urging his captors to 'just get on with it'!!

Any respect I might have had for the guy disappeared instantly.
    I am sure he is having real trouble sleeping nights.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

He's made a donation to the fund. That'll make up for it.

Then again, I'm not sure it really happened, since this is a report from Sky Gossip.

Leave a comment:

• Fran
    replied
    This photo seems odd.

The woman was concerned enough to take the photo but took it really badly, then waited 3 weeks before printing it.

If I saw a girl like Maddie I'd make sure the photo was as good as possible and hand it over asap.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

Billy Conolly did a similar thing during Ken Bigley's captivity, urging his captors to 'just get on with it'!!

Any respect I might have had for the guy disappeared instantly.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Much more reliable than DNA testing and cheaper too.
    DNA present at a crime scene isn't that reliable either. Anyones' DNA can be planted at a scene even if the person whose DNA it is never went there.
    DNA evidence should only be used to corroborate existing evidence IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X