• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another senseless attack - boy dead, girl seriously injured"

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    How will I cut up my streak dinner without a knife? Chopping vegetables will be interesting too.

Perhaps a NL outreach worker can do a knife audit at tea time?

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Link

This sort of thing has to stop. Ban all knives, all guns, anyone found with one is given life.
    Are we also banning wind?????

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Hubby annoyed with ex-wife for leaving - wants revenge. It's happened before. How could a father do this to his own children - easy, if he doesn't care about them or anyone else. Or himself.

Banning knives won't help. If he had been unable to get hold of a knife, he'd have got a bit of 2x4.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Father Chris Hawkins, and another man, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
    Why? Seriously, why would a father do that to his own children?

The mind boggles, it really does.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Ban tornadoes. Tighter immigration controls are needed for weather like this.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Link

This sort of thing has to stop. Ban all knives, all guns, anyone found with one is given life.
    Ban all knives or just some knives? Or just carrying them on the street?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    another disaster to add to the Brown list

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    So remind me

how many tornadoes hit England during a conservative government?
    ******* NL, weather-havoc-creating b*st*rds.
    "Tough on chaotic weather, tough on the causes of chaotic weather" my furry bottom!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    That appears to be about tornados....
    Sorry, I was so angry I pasted the wrong link.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    or Knifed
    What about their human rights?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Link

or Knifed

Leave a comment:

• Another senseless attack - boy dead, girl seriously injured

Link

Working...
X