• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mourinho

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mourinho"

Collapse

• Clownio
    replied
    Cards on the table time......

I'm really pissed off that Abramovich has forced Jose out of Chelsea. I know that he's bank-rolled the resurgence in the club but regardless of that who is actually responsible for the way the team has played on the pitch and and achieved what they have over the last couple of years? Back to back titles, FA cup, Carling Cup etc in THREE years, this is unheard of, and to sacrifice this for the sake of petty personal differences - and three indifferent performances - seems ridiculous. In a way I hope Frank Lampard leaves along with all the other dissolusioned players and teaches Abramovich a lesson. The person they respected was Jose and not him and if this is displayed on the pitch then good. On to Grant…since when has being coach of the Israeli team and director of football at portsmouth (FFS) qualified you to take charge at a top-four club? It's obvious that he commands no respect from the players and the sooner he's gone the better.

So there !

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Bottom line is none of the major european clubs are in trouble nor are they likely to sack their manager this early in the season. When one does I'm sure he'll be in the running - but I guess it depends on how much onctorl he get's as to wheteher or not he'll take it.

I'll miss him, because every pantomime needs a baddy. Plus he's a bloody good manager.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "I can't see him at Barca"

And their fans hate him

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    He got a £20 million pay off apparently - maybe he's in a position to sit and wait - Ferguson's successor maybe?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I think Jose would be well suited to the Italian league, AC Millan/Inter/Juve, and Lampard could fit in really well in Italy.
    I believe he has said in the past that Italy wouldn't suit him. Can't remember why.

Bayern will be in the CL next year.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
    Look, Jose was just not TASTIE enough. That's the way it is...
    Nicky - did you chew through the wrist straps, again?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Well, Mourinho won't be going to:

CSKA Moscow
    Anyone without plenty of money
    Anywhere in Italy

That leaves Man Utd, Real Madrid, Barca or Bayern Munich.

IMHO
    I can't see him at Barca. One of the reasons he left Chelsea was that he didn't play expansive football, and Barca expect to be entertained.
    Bayern aren't in the champions league this year, so that rules them out.
    Real again expect attacking football, but appear to have started the season quite well.
    I think Jose would be well suited to the Italian league, AC Millan/Inter/Juve, and Lampard could fit in really well in Italy.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    and Lampard hasn't agreed a new deal yet, so he could be off in January to which ever club Jose joins.
    Well, Mourinho won't be going to:

CSKA Moscow
    Anyone without plenty of money
    Anywhere in Italy

That leaves Man Utd, Real Madrid, Barca or Bayern Munich.

IMHO

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    The 'drama' around his dog made me laugh, I heard the news, imagined it would be a great ugly rottweiller or something.

Turned out to be a yappy little terrier.

Bizarre.

Leave a comment:

• Nicky G
    replied
    Look, Jose was just not TASTIE enough. That's the way it is...

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Christ, it's an exodus. He's taking everybody with him according to this article...
    and Lampard hasn't agreed a new deal yet, so he could be off in January to which ever club Jose joins.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Christ, it's an exodus. He's taking everybody with him according to this article...
    But not Steve Clarke.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
    Mourinho expecting £25m pay-off FFS!!

http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/...ea/7004780.stm

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Mourinho expecting £25m pay-off FFS!!

http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/...ea/7004780.stm

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Manchester City's Trophy Room was burgled this morning, with everything having been taken. Police are looking for a man carrying a light blue carpet.

If Joe Mercer were alive today he'd be turning in his grave!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X