• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mourinho

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    True, but they can't be written off yet...

I assume you are talking about the prem league, and not the champions league '05
    Unfortunately you can't win the league by coming 3rd
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
      Last won the league 89-90
      Eh? So are they destined to never win it again then? Before 2005 Chelski hadn't won the top league title since 1955... 50 years!!!

Man ure had a 26 year gap before they started winning it just about every season and the Arse had an 18 year wilderness period in the 70's and 80's ( I wonder why??!!) before they started to compete and fill in the few gap years that Man ure left open.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Manchester City's Trophy Room was burgled this morning, with everything having been taken. Police are looking for a man carrying a light blue carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          The only was that would work is for Jose to come and be Rafa's #2 then he can learn how to work under a true master of European football...
          I don't think Gerrard can carry two managers on his back!

Comment

Maybe Maureen could teach him how to win the prem for the first time
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Eh? So are they destined to never win it again then? Before 2005 Chelski hadn't won the top league title since 1955... 50 years!!!

Man ure had a 26 year gap before they started winning it just about every season and the Arse had an 18 year wilderness period in the 70's and 80's ( I wonder why??!!) before they started to compete and fill in the few gap years that Man ure left open.
              Just a bit of Banter, Pool have come very close and have also won major cups. Nice to know that you can still be wound up!
              "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                Manchester City's Trophy Room was burgled this morning, with everything having been taken. Police are looking for a man carrying a light blue carpet.

If Joe Mercer were alive today he'd be turning in his grave!

Comment

Mourinho expecting £25m pay-off FFS!!

http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/...ea/7004780.stm
                  "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
                    Mourinho expecting £25m pay-off FFS!!

http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/...ea/7004780.stm
                    Christ, it's an exodus. He's taking everybody with him according to this article...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      Christ, it's an exodus. He's taking everybody with him according to this article...
                      But not Steve Clarke.

Comment

Working...
                      X