• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This week I am mostly worried about..."

Collapse

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post

I wouldn't let that fully lagged boiler or her unsupported wabs anywhere near my prize blooms.
    You would, though!

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Claim To Fame Alert!!!

I once dined with someone who used to have their garden tended by Ms. Dimmock! It's stories like this that can get a party into full swing.

I wouldn't let that fully lagged boiler or her unsupported wabs anywhere near my prize blooms.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Sounds like an excellent product. After all, Charlie Dimmock's attractiveness is inversely proportionate to the light on offer.
    Claim To Fame Alert!!!

I once dined with someone who used to have their garden tended by Ms. Dimmock! It's stories like this that can get a party into full swing.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    My biggest worry this week is my recently purchased garden lights.

They are from the Charlie Dimmock range, and, so far, appear to make the garden darker at night. Charlie Dimmock? Charlie Dimlit, more like.
    Sounds like an excellent product. After all, Charlie Dimmock's attractiveness is inversely proportionate to the light on offer.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    None of the above: I'm worried about my collegues who all get notified tomorrow who is going and who stays.

Otherwise: I'm worried that my train will once again be cancelled and I'll have to take a circuitous route which adds 1hr to my travel time, and my wife will have to come and collect me and take me to where my car is parked.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    My biggest worry this week is my recently purchased garden lights.

They are from the Charlie Dimmock range, and, so far, appear to make the garden darker at night. Charlie Dimmock? Charlie Dimlit, more like.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    No, he planned to tax birds and they got sick
    I thought it was a Bird Flu tax to ensure that no eastern european immigrant birds started coming over here for treatment every time they get a sniffle.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    All except Bird Flu
    No, he planned to tax birds and they got sick

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    That is what the Golden Brown option is for isn't it?
    All except Bird Flu

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I want to vote for ALL of them
    That is what the Golden Brown option is for isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    I want to vote for ALL of them

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Or that lithe blonde friend of hers from the gym. Maybe she could keep you company too, and help you see off those bottles of red.

Just a thought.
    I might as well save the hassle of cleaning up (there I go again, thinking of Mrs F) and just do all this at the gym tonight anyway. Get a workout, a different type of workout, shower and glass of wine before I get home to earache...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Can't the selfish bint get her mum/sister to come round and cook for you?
    Or that lithe blonde friend of hers from the gym. Maybe she could keep you company too, and help you see off those bottles of red.

Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6995667.stm

I'm now worried about the hole in the ozone layer.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Where is the option, I'm not worried I don't live in the UK?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X