• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Dear Jim Davidson calls Brian a "shirtlifter""

Collapse

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's distemper.
    Down boy! Bad dog!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why change the habits of a lifetime. I like being predictable.

Why are you always so angry with me? Have I done something nasty to you at sometime? I realy dont recall.
    It's distemper.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Oi fuqwit, try and be original, just this once, eh?
    Why change the habits of a lifetime. I like being predictable.

Why are you always so angry with me? Have I done something nasty to you at sometime? I realy dont recall.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Says the bloke who wears a pinny and bares his man boob(s) to his fellows.

[edit]and a tag line that shows a penchant for fisting.
    Oi fuqwit, try and be original, just this once, eh?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Leave Brother Jim alone. He's a sound bloke.

There's no law saying you have to like pillow biting, turd burgling, fudge packing, light on their feet woolly-woofter homosexuals!
    Says the bloke who wears a pinny and bares his man boob(s) to his fellows.

[edit]and a tag line that shows a penchant for fisting.
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 12 September 2007, 12:09.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied

There's no law saying you have to like pillow biting, turd burgling, fudge packing, light on their feet woolly-woofter homosexuals!
    Your tagline: Is that your botty being proffered for pillow biting, turd burgling, fudge packing, light on their feet woolly-woofter homosexual attention? Thought so.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    And he said it directly to a gay man.

It's fitting that Jimbo does pantomime, because when he now asks, "Where's my career gone?", we can all cry as one, "It's behind you!".

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    "one who drops his anchor in poo bay" perhaps would be nice enough?

BTW It wasnt a direct "you are a shirtlifter" apparently it was a response to a condescending look and our Jim said "he gave me that look, you know the one shirtlifters give" and do you know something, though I didnt see it, I know the look he means.
    And he said it directly to a gay man.

It's fitting that Jimbo does pantomime, because when he now asks, "Where's my career gone?", we can all cry as one, "It's behind you!".

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    "Likes to go for a burn down Browns Hatch"

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    chocolate speedway rider.

(A purple helmeted star of the dirt track)

Leave a comment:

• ContractIn
    replied
    knob jockey always makes me chuckle!

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Starfish Trooper.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    "one who drops his anchor in poo bay" perhaps would be nice enough?

BTW It wasnt a direct "you are a shirtlifter" apparently it was a response to a condescending look and our Jim said "he gave me that look, you know the one shirtlifters give" and do you know something, though I didnt see it, I know the look he means.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    How about "he shops around the corner"? That's quite gentle.

Not like "chocolate pot-holer".
    'Rides the marmite motorway' is gentle too. Or 'fishes for brown trout' is also mild.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    How about turd burglar? Is that too offensive...
    Nah, I'm sure gay people view it with fondness and think it's kind of cute. Same way you kind of like being called the village idiot. Kind of descriptive, but has a certain charrm, no?

BTW just out of curiosityin the poll on contractor age, which bracket did you fall under?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X