• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jewish Nazis

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jewish Nazis"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    Ha ha Athiests vs Agnostics!

Agnostics to Atheists: "You're not leaving the door open to the possibility there might be a higher power, even though we're not sure about it! Get 'em!"
    Atheists to Agnostics: "You don't know what to believe! B@stards! Grrr...!"

Or:

Agnostics "Not only do I not know if there is a god of some sort or not, I cannot know, and you can't either".

Atheists and religious: "Yes we ******** well can, you smug gits"

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    My people!

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Athiests vs agnostics.
    Ha ha Athiests vs Agnostics!

Agnostics to Atheists: "You're not leaving the door open to the possibility there might be a higher power, even though we're not sure about it! Get 'em!"
    Atheists to Agnostics: "You don't know what to believe! B@stards! Grrr...!"

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Athiests vs agnostics.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    I have to say I had to look twice when I saw that headline... jews vs orthodox jews... what next?
    Catholics Vs Protestants?

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    I have to say I had to look twice when I saw that headline... jews vs orthodox jews... what next?
    Sunni Muslims Vs Shia Muslims?

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Yeah.

The Beaker Folk are still pretty pissed off really.
    Beaker Folk???

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Anyone see this in the news?
    WTF? A political oxymoron? Or just morons....
    I think this kind of thing is the result of the fact that Israel is keen on increasing its Jewish numbers and so will allow pretty much anyone to emigrate there as long as they have some kind of claim (in this case one of their grandparents was Jewish) and they offer them a few K as a bonus to do so.

I think this has attracted a lot of undesirable types who will take advantage if it means they can move to a more advanced country and be paid to do it.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    pre 1948 the greatest majority of people in the area would be classed as palestinian.
    pre-1948 they all lived in Palestine, so they were all Palestinian.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    How did we get from Jewish nazi's to here again?
    They're Israeli immigrants. Maybe they're also pushing house prices up in Jerusalem, so well on topic for this forum. Do try to keep up!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Pre-1948, the area now known as Israel had many Jews already living in it. Since the fall of Jerusalem (AD 70?) there has never been a time when there hasn't been some Jews living in the area now known as Israel.
    Never said there wasn't, but from my understanding of it (And from what I remember the numbers are all a bit murky) pre 1948 the greatest majority of people in the area would be classed as palestinian.

How did we get from Jewish nazi's to here again?

Leave a comment:

• Colemanisor
    replied
    I blame the Romans.
    Yeah, bloody Romans! What did they ever do for us?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I meant the palestinians, wasn't trying to be too literal but if we're going down that path then we're all immigrants anyway.
    Pre-1948, the area now known as Israel had many Jews already living in it. Since the fall of Jerusalem (AD 70?) there has never been a time when there hasn't been some Jews living in the area now known as Israel.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I meant the palestinians, wasn't trying to be too literal but if we're going down that path then we're all immigrants anyway.

Leave a comment:

• robnjc
    replied
    I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said, "Yes."

I said, "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X