• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Aero

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Aero"

Collapse

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Why don't they bring back sweet cigarettes? Used to like those.
    Or sherbert cocaine? Never did me any harm.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
    "Mars Bar Parties", truth or urban myth ?
    Not sure about parties, but Mars Bars really do exist.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    They still have them, but they aren't marketed as sweet cigarettes any more, and they don't have the red end that they used to have.

They're called something like "candy sticks" or some such.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Rather than reducing its size, why not simply make the bubbles bigger? That way you can maintain the size of the bar whilst reducing the contents. Obviously there comes a point when things have gone too far, when the consumer bites into a single chocolate bubble.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean View Post
    Because allegedly they encouraged children to start smoking. Never understood that though, I couldn't get the sweets to light.
    I think that they got the thinking completely wrong.

I used to enjoy sweet cigarettes when I was a kid and I never smoked. It was only when I got to 18 and the sweet cigarettes were no longer available that I started smoking the real ones.

Leave a comment:

• chubba
    replied
    Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
    I prefer bounty parties, getting the second bit out requires some damn good suction

Leave a comment:

• MobileCheese
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    Because allegedly they encouraged children to start smoking. Never understood that though, I couldn't get the sweets to light.

Mind you, with that sort of thinking they should ban apple juice for youngsters as it's a gateway to drinking cider in the park.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    If you find it too much, then crud-u-like have this for sale on eBay.

Half the calories, so much better for you!

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    do they still do Wispa's i haven't seen any for ages ??
    No, Cadbury discontinued it, kind of replacing it with the Dairy Milk Bubbly. There has been a recent fanbase campaign set up by a bunch of hippies with nothing better to do to get Cadbury to reintroduce it, which they are going to do for a limited time.

Read all about it

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    I thought they pulled the Wispa after George Michael got caught in a compromising position with a chocolate bar in a public toilet.

He then wrote a song about it.

Careless Wispa.

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I blame Maggie Thatcher.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    Aero is a poor man's Wispa!!!
    do they still do Wispa's i haven't seen any for ages ??

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Yeah I'm not too bothered about the wispa either... the caramel one was alright, bit sickly tho, and they're only relaunching the basic original one anyway as far as I know.

Personally, I'd like to see the Fuse back in the shops

Leave a comment:

Working...
X