• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whites a minority by 2027"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Have to laugh when the UK based Indians complain about the Poles 'taking their jobs'!
    The Indians will be laughing as well one day, when some even poorer people start taking the Poles' jobs.

Like the English.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Its a mess.

its like making mayonaise, add oil too quickly and you end up with a mess.

This fascination with importing enterprising people because their home countries are not as advanced as ours seems a little silly, who is going to fix the donor country?

As Asylum seekers who come here indirectly must lie & cheat to enter what does that say about the quality of people that use that route?

Also by allowing people to enter without making everyone obey the same basic ground rules is going to cause anarchy.

Have to laugh when the UK based Indians complain about the Poles 'taking their jobs'!

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by zathras View Post
    Multi-culturism is defined here; http://www.fasttrackteaching.com/termsmodern.html as

a view that America should embrace and celebrate the many different cultures of its immigrants and citizens. This view contrasts with the “melting pot” view which encourages all ethnic groups to blend into a common American culture.
    I suppose having lived in Canada I've a different experience. Have a look at http://www.pluralism.ca/

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Anyone read "Londonistan" by Melanie Phillips?
    Yes, apart from her ridiculously one sided views on Israel and Iraq (Jewish roots may have something to do with that) its good.
    If you like it you'll love 'Time To Emigrate'.

Just finished The Islamist By Ed Husain. Its brilliant.
    Should be compulsory reading for everyone whether they are Muslim, Christian, atheist, black, brown, white, liberal, rabid right winger, NickyG or any combination of the above.

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Is that multi-culturalism? The creation of ghettos! It seems very odd. Its not what I think other countries would describe it as. And it is not what I would define it as.

I thought that the mass immigration did start until after the empire was dissolved. But yes point taken.
    Multi-culturism is defined here; http://www.fasttrackteaching.com/termsmodern.html as

a view that America should embrace and celebrate the many different cultures of its immigrants and citizens. This view contrasts with the “melting pot” view which encourages all ethnic groups to blend into a common American culture.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You can say what you like. If the laws are crap then vote for their change.
    whoa there, I have to abide by all the laws and you get to pick and choose. hold on there lil' partner.

ha ha, vote for their change hee hee. The new boss is the same as the old boss - don't matter who it is.

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Whites have been a minority since the dawn of man.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Can I still say "down with the monarchy" or is that against the traditions?

Oh, what if the laws are crap?
    You can say what you like. If the laws are crap then vote for their change.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    I mean, women can wear what they like, that they can vote, work or commit adultery without being stoned to death, that we have free speech, we teach British History in our schools, we obey the laws of the land (with the exception of the ones that I do not agree with). In the event of war they swear their allegiance to the queen/king of the time and fight for Britain, that they use a single language as the main form of communication (hopefully English).

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    It doesnt matter what colour people are. What matters is that people behave and aspire according to the values, laws and traditions of this country.
    Can I still say "down with the monarchy" or is that against the traditions?

Oh, what if the laws are crap?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
    I would make science and maths so easy to pass that everyone gets an A*+ and make the disability forms easier to fill in.

Works for New Labour.

HTH

Why would anyone take maths/science where this is millions to be made in bonuses at a job at an investment bank?

Why would anyone take IT when by the age of 50 you'll be put out to pasture.

Why would anyone get an education where there are multi-millionaires out there who don't even have a GCSE to their name?

If all else, become a drug dealer and you CAN have that bentley you've been wanting.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Cop shop? I haven't heard that expression in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    It doesnt matter what colour people are. What matters is that people behave and aspire according to the values, laws and traditions of this country.
    What do you mean by that?

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    ... forgot to add -arm the Police
    What's the use of a gun if you're trapped in the cop shop filling in paperwork?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X