• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Dear (copyright Milan Benes)"

Collapse

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Hopefully the hedge is holding its value.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    No but I must cut my hedge and pull out all the weeds growing in it. All the holes still haven't filled up from last time I did this. Damnd previous owners not looking after the hedge...

I cut the lower limbs off my conifers a couple of years ago...reasoning was to let the sunshine into the holly bushes growing behind and the lower trunk would eventually re-grow new branches... this has only happened on a few of the trees... puzzling as to why

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Anyone here work in a hedge fund?
    No but I must cut my hedge and pull out all the weeds growing in it. All the holes still haven't filled up from last time I did this. Damnd previous owners not looking after the hedge...

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Anyone here work in a hedge fund?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    I can only recommend everyone to invest 5.99 in John Galbraith's book about the crash of 1929 and then you will see where this mess can go and the pieces of the puzzle

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    So it begins.

Really, who thought that subprime, lie to buy, etc. was a good business proposition?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    ooops

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    started a topic Oh Dear (copyright Milan Benes)

Oh Dear (copyright Milan Benes)

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3b440332-4...0779fd2ac.html

Working...
X